The Great Pumpkin, A 22,000 Mile Survivor FK3 1970 Fury III 4-Door Hardtop

Congrats on the car. Just my 2 cents, but I would be careful what you change because it is a survivor. Exhaust and wheel/tires can be changed back. Original paint on the engine is only original once. I will be watching your progress with it.

Last edited:
View attachment 468519

Some in-depth engine pictures......
View attachment 468522 View attachment 468524 View attachment 468525 View attachment 468526

It LOOKS (whether it has or not who knows) like this sticker has been replaced already, notice the mark on the air cleaner it looks the sticker was moved slightly down and over a bit......View attachment 468533

The car still has its original (so it looks like) Chrysler Corp spark plug wires too! As a side note the car still has its original Mopar belts that say Mopar on them that came with the car when my stepdad bought it so he says, I still have yet to see them though. When I see them I will get pictures.....View attachment 468534
View attachment 468536 View attachment 468537 View attachment 468538

Fresh outta the wrapper! I think we can call this one an official "reference car" for the fuselage era.

More engine pictures......
Motor 11.jpeg
Motor 12.jpeg
Motor 13.jpeg

This will be replaced with an NOS one......
Motor 15.jpeg
Motor 16.jpeg

The plan also in the future is to convert this over to R134, it does not currently work unfortunately......
Motor 17.jpeg
Motor 18.jpeg
Motor 19.jpeg

The power steering box was replaced with an original style as the original was leaking. the pump is original as far as we know right now.....
Motor 20.jpeg
Fury 32.jpeg

What a stunning car!! I would just do what's needed to safely/comfortably drive it and leave the rest untouched. Congrats!!

You are now anointed a proud member of the forcbodiesonly "you suck!" club! With all of the benefits and privledges that go with. Congratulations!

Last edited:
I LOVE FK3 !! Great car. Very happy for you and that it was bought by a forum member :thumbsup:

Back