SOLD Trailer hitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPherson 57

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a really nice trailer hitch that I took off a 73 fury. Mounts to the frame, has a square receiver. If there is any interest I will post pictures. Still has manufactures finish on it. No rust.

IMG_6064.JPG

And one more I don't really know what to ask for it. How about $75 + shipping all the hardware is there.

IMG_6063.JPG

do you know the width from outside to outside on the hitch side? trying to see if it would fit between my (non-stock) pipes

Are you referring to where the hitch mounts to the frame?

if you are looking at the *** end of a car, the width there; between the pipes. What I need to see is if it would fit between the ends of the pipes. a pic of my car for reference....

DSC07958.JPG

I modified the tti down sweep tips on Jezebelle to empty just forward of the hitch. About 3" shorter. Not suppost to see the tips anyway's. :poke:

DSC01698.JPG

I'm pretty sure a hitch for a 73 Fury, (C body), will transfer to a 69 Chrysler. Best to verify, someone here should know that.
$75.00 is a bargain. I'm tempted.... LOL.

I modified the tti down sweep tips on Jezebelle to empty just forward of the hitch. About 3" shorter. Not suppost to see the tips anyway's. :poke:

View attachment 140886

Lol thanks Will. Ya, I got this poor, unloved car this way. Soon enough she will get her exhaust properly re-done. Ive poured a lot of love into her so far, and the exhaust was pretty far down on the list.

@McPherson 57, I need to measure for proper fitment when I get home from work. Provided it fits, I will take it. thanks!

I'm pretty sure a hitch for a 73 Fury, (C body), will transfer to a 69 Chrysler. Best to verify, someone here should know that.
$75.00 is a bargain. I'm tempted.... LOL.
If I was a betting man I would say no doubt it would go right on a 69 Chrysler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back