Vintage tool quiz anyone?

Don’t rule out liquid.

Total shot in the dark, I noticed a few coffee vacuum patents in 1939.

We need another clue Matt what industry would find this tool useful?

I can't handle the anticipation.

unwatch.jpg

We need another clue Matt what industry would find this tool useful?
I can’t make it more specific than this or it would just be a giveaway but Retail.

Am I even remotely close with the drip guess???
Not based on the patent but I could see where the invention could be a good foundation for that.

Not based on the patent but I could see where the invention could be a good foundation for that.
Is the piece you showed us 100% of the device? Obviously it has to work in conjunction with something else, like a jug/bottle/container of sorts, hence the rubber seal on one side. Or is it like the guts of a moisture trap for a compressor?

I even have my current customer interested in solving the mystery. He's an old farmer but he's guessing some of the things same things everyone else has.

Here's my next off the wall guess a wine aerator and metered decanter

I even have my current customer interested in solving the mystery. He's an old farmer but he's guessing some of the things same things everyone else has.

Here's my next off the wall guess a wine aerator and metered decanter
Bingo!
B86AD8A0-E381-4145-8045-DD677D652D06.png

It’s the primary inverted flux pontificator off a turbo encabulator!:lol:

What did I win????

My next guess was a flatulence backdraft eliminator. I never would have guessed it was for wine (with an oily residue) and my wife usually polishes off a bottle of wine too fast to measure anything.

Every bottle behind the bar has got a modern Version of this.

Back