WANTED Wanted: 1979-1981 chrysler new yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambassador

Reaction score
Contact seller
HEY.. I KNOW ITS AN R BODY.. BUT IAM ALSO LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE.. CONDITION UN IMPORTANT.. WILL TRAVEL ANYWERE TO FIND ONE.. ANYBODY GOT ONE ? ANY BODY'S BUDDY GOT ONE ? CALL SEAN 516-808-3227... ANOTHER FORGOTTEN MOPAR... THE DIRECT REPLACEMEANT FOR THE C BODY.. BUILT ON THE B BODY PLAT FORM... THE MIGHTY R BODY..:sFl_america2:

Has any one ever come across one of the 1981 fifth avenues with the stainless roof ?

Sure you're not thinking about the '81 Riviera and ElDorado???

5176257951_b720fb6af5_z.jpg

Nope .. Ma mopar made one too.. 1980 and 1981.. Available as a dress up package for the fifth avenue.. Only around 400 ever built.. And I know of 2 that got derbied

Nope .. Ma mopar made one too.. 1980 and 1981.. Available as a dress up package for the fifth avenue.. Only around 400 ever built.. And I know of 2 that got derbied

I was not aware of that being an option. I know I came across a 4 speed (3spd OD) 79 2dr Lebaron I think it was?

My old '79 was identical to yours, Pete.

I'd like to see pics of a stainless-roof R-body. Never seen one before.

R body NYs could be had with the stainless steel roof in 80/ 81 on the 5th Ave edition (like the one above that azblackhemi posted). Very rare...something like 200 cars made per year with the stainless.

100_0255_resized.jpg

Like my '59 Imperial with the stainless roof option called the Silvercrest Landau Roof option when combined with the leatherette back half roof.

100_0255_resized.jpg

That MN car ad lacks any side view pics. A car from the middle of Rust Hell should have some, I'd think.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY WANTED ADS... I LOST MY JOB... DONT HAVE THE CASH RITE NOW... SO IM JUST HERE TO ENJOY THE SIGHT FOR NOW,,, SO THANKS GUYS ..FOR NOW JUST HAVIN FUN TALKIN MOPAR WITH YOU GUYS :yaayy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back