WANTED: pics of 69 chrylser 300 convertibles. Dead or Alive!

69Chrysler300

Reaction score
Hello C-body freaks,

I collect photo's of 1969 Chrysler 300 convertibles... Can somebody help me with some photo's they have or can take for me at Carlisle, locally spotted cars or photo's of your own car!

If possible I am interested in different photo's of each car (front, behind, interior, sides, engine bay etc) and especially photo's of the VIN-plate and/or broadcasting sheet.

If you can help me just send a private message so we can see how I can receive the photos in the highest quality as possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Thanks

Yes I know. Thanks. I have them all and I scan the internet on a daily basis!!!!!!! I am interested in the other hundreds (?) of three hundreds convertibles that are not on the internet. Most photo's on the internet are not complete (only 1 or 2 pictures) or have poor quality. There are barely photo's of production sheets or VIN tags etc.

Thanks!

I will keep fishing....:fishin:

Last edited:
I will absolutely keep you in mind BUT you must reciprocate with photos of the same for 1970 polara convertibles.

:worthless_thread::glasses2:

Still not one picture...

:worthless_thread::glasses2:

I agree. I was wondering how many users on this forum have a 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible. Please reply so I can count. Of course please reply with pictures for evidence!!!!!

:sSig_thankyou:

Last edited:
I will forward a few pics of mine, it was sold and is now in sweden

Here's a couple advertizements that I scanned, but sorry no convertibles.

69 Chrysler 300.jpg

69 Chrysler 300 (3).jpg

Here's a few I found of my 69 I sold

Route66trip160.jpg

carshot5.jpg

The interior as I got it. I replaced it with a new legendary set.

c39f64ba.jpg

pics of 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Here's a few I found of my 69 I sold

The interior as I got it. I replaced it with a new legendary set.

Thanks! As far as I know this car is not shown on the internet at the moment. :banana on ebay:

What a beautiful car!!! If I had that car, I don't think I could ever part with it. Do you have a picture of it after you put the legendary interior in it?

What a beautiful car!!! If I had that car, I don't think I could ever part with it. Do you have a picture of it after you put the legendary interior in it?

Thanks for the compliments. I wasn't going to sell it, but all the stars in the universe lined up and found me the big block 4 speed vert and a buyer who actually made me a profit (small but still not a loss) on it, all in one week. I might have a few pics of the new interior somewhere. I'll check. The new owner put on the road wheel I never got around to putting on after I painted them
DSCN1079.jpg

Last edited:
I love that front grill and bumper too. Just outstanding!

It looks very cool on Route 66! Is the Road Runner yours too?

I just cant figure out and never could why anyone would rather have a Road Runner over that Chrysler. I know I am in the minority (maybe not here) but seeing the two side by side on the road leaves me wondering :shruggy:

I just cant figure out and never could why anyone would rather have a Road Runner over that Chrysler. I know I am in the minority (maybe not here) but seeing the two side by side on the road leaves me wondering :shruggy:

When I was in my teens and twenties, a B-Body was the car and Chrysler's were an old man's car in my eyes. Now I'm 57 and those Chrysler's look damn good!!!

:eek:ld_school:

Back