What are these?

Sounds like you are talking about the splash shields on the back of the inner fender to keep crap from going back towards the door but I'm not gonna log into google pics to see it.

Does it look something like this with rubber apron attached maybe?

251-1370-P.jpg

251-1370-P.jpg

Sounds like you are talking about the splash shields on the back of the inner fender to keep crap from going back towards the door but I'm not gonna log into google pics to see it.

Does it look something like this with rubber apron attached maybe?

View attachment 12177

Not really, but the description sounds right. I'll google "splash guards" and see what I can find. Thanks.

Not really, but the description sounds right. I'll google "splash guards" and see what I can find. Thanks.

Marion just post the pics here. Select the thing that looks like a picture when making a comment. It's the third icon from the right and looks like a 'picture'.

Find your picture on your computer then select it, and 'upload'.

how to upload pics.jpg

how to upload pics.jpg

welp I'm gonna have to let the seasoned vets advise you from here on out Marion. I just don't recognize those items.

I'm thinking if the "vets" don't read this...I'll repost this with the topic of "sex". A woman's got to do what a woman's got to do. :whip:

Dominatrix Marion LOL. You go girl I'd imagine that would get plenty of page views.

The middle one looks like the cover that fills from the frame over the shock tower. What kind of car is it?
Checked your profile - is this for the 65? If so I have no clue what the top one is, are you sure they didn't mix in some extra stuff? The bottom one - did the car come with a power steering cooler? It looks like the mounting bracket for that.
Mike

Last edited:
Okay, went out looking, that is indeed the p/s cooler bracket. There's a couple shots of the rubber flap over the shock mounts too, although the bottom one shows one that's mostly gone.
DSCN3266.JPGDSCN3267.JPGDSCN3268.JPGDSCN3270.JPG

DSCN3266.JPG

DSCN3267.JPG

DSCN3268.JPG

DSCN3270.JPG

Back