What did you do to your C-body today....

Vacuumed the interior and engine bay the starter to put on my Cragar wires... then realized that the calipers are too big and I can't fit the 14s. So not time to start solving.
Don't pay any attention to these guys. They're all kinda strange.

I want to know about the Cragar wires... Real wire wheels? Or the old style wire basket wheels that Cragar sold back in the 70's?

I want to know about the Cragar wires... Real wire wheels? Or the old style wire basket wheels that Cragar sold back in the 70's?

No. He is installing Cragar plug wires in his vacuumed engine bay. . . Can't anyone read anymore ?!? :poke:

Cragar Star Wires. Oh, and I could give a crap about getting **** on a forum. I've been on forums since around 2000, back in the Pure Honda and Offtopic days.

Cragar Star Wires. Oh, and I could give a crap about getting **** on a forum. I've been on forums since around 2000, back in the Pure Honda and Offtopic days.
Good for you. Your skin doesn't have to be real thick here, but real thin doesn't work either.

I was shuddering to think that there might be some wire basket Cragar wheels that didn't rust away to nothing. I hated those wheels...

Good for you. Your skin doesn't have to be real thick here, but real thin doesn't work either.

I was shuddering to think that there might be some wire basket Cragar wheels that didn't rust away to nothing. I hated those wheels...
LOL

While this isn't really a wheel, it's an accurate representation of any wire basket wheel from the 70's after about a month on the car.

Rust-Stains-ImageOnly-v1.jpg

If those are 14s you aren't going to make them clear the calipers.
Well, not the stock calipers in stock form, that's for sure. But I'm not exactly new to customizing cars and bikes so I will find a solution. One that is hopefully not just sourcing some 15s. LOL

Well she had been sitting in a field for about 12 years, so it needed it.
Looks like you need a leaf blower not a vacuum. LOL, that’s a great find and I’m glad she’s being saved. don’t mind us when we play with your words, we’re just having fun and breaking balls.

Looks like you need a leaf blower not a vacuum. LOL, that’s a great find and I’m glad she’s being saved. don’t mind us when we play with your words, we’re just having fun and breaking balls.
All good, typos are the bane of my existence, and she didn't need a leaf blower, she needed a sawzall.

I vacuumed the heck out of this engine room and then I scraped and vacuumed some more.:)
64B62C22-C0F3-4FE2-A608-AEE8C32984CC.jpeg
3EACE48B-6A92-49DB-82C6-A81D4C4CE80A.jpeg
30D1858D-42AB-465E-8F5E-DDF0596076D6.jpeg
865C62D2-9CCF-4FD6-BCD1-551237ADEAD6.jpeg

Back