What do you think??

I'd like to suggest these, and they have the added benefit of having tires available in sizes you can use;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ITA419...olid=2013A0C78GZP5&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

442665_1.jpg

The classic Keystones look like a day two wheel and I feel are the best choice.
The Magnums like like a factory wheel and look a little too "stock" for me.
Classic Cragers well, they are just too boring.
Torq-Thrust, again a little too common.
Any modern wheel, no-go.

Keystones it is.

Alan

You're confusing backspacing with offset.:realcrazy:
:poke:

Was an outside sales rep at American Racing wheels for a few years, pretty sure I understand the difference. Offset matters little in this instance of where the mounting flange lands in reference to centerline. If you want to argue scrub radius arguments in reference to offset I'm willing to listen.

Scrub radius and "camber gain" with wider rims (in comparison to what the factory offered then and later on the same front suspension architecture/design) can make all of those "fashionable" wider wheels AND "Hot Wheels" size wheels more questionable, from an engineering aspect of things.

NOT to forget the affect upon vehicle braking of those "dubs" where they didn't come from the factory.

CBODY67

Personally, I always thought the 880s were nice looking cars. EVEN with the factory wheel covers and normal-width whitewalls.

CBODY67

You had damn well better... ! :p
He is not on FCBO but I do see him every week....
I heard about that car a few years back, funny how there are so few 2 door 64 dodge 880s out there and yet there are 2 within 1 hour from each other.

Wanna see more of it.....
*I* can make that happen.....

D222.jpg

D2222.jpg

And how about some interior shots.......

D222222.jpg

D2222222.jpg

D22222222.jpg

The gentleman that owns it is Dave... Very nice guy...

D22222.jpg

And here is pic of motor comp...

D2.jpg

And this should interest you.... :)

D22.jpg

Well, you can guess my choice. 17X8 on front and 17X9.5 on the rear. On a smaller car 15s would be in proportion.

IMG_0663.JPG
ice

How about stock 15" or police style steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps?
I would like to see more meat /rubber and wheel width to fill out those rear fenders. Very nice car by the way. I did this on my 69 Fury and am very happy with it.

Well I made the rim and tire choice, should come in this week. On vacation next week, then I will install them when I get back and post pics. Its a sickness with this hobby, I would rather stay home and put the rims and tires on the car and drive it then go on vacation!

Whats everyones opinion on RWL for this car? I plan on turning them in.

Whats everyones opinion on RWL for this car? I plan on turning them in.
What's the point of RWL if you're not showing them? I'm biased to have the letters showing, the day two'er in me. Gonna tell us what wheels you went with? I may have missed it.

Back