What do you think??

What's the point of RWL if you're not showing them? I'm biased to have the letters showing, the day two'er in me. Gonna tell us what wheels you went with? I may have missed it.
No, I will post pics when done.

Whats everyones opinion on RWL for this car? I plan on turning them in.
It depends on the car. On your car I would run letters out. On my Chrysler I turned them in. With rare exceptions I think Chryslers and Imperials should not have 5-spoke wheels nor RWL tires (narrow whitewalls best, blackwalls second best), but RWL and 5-spoke mags look good on most Dodges and Plymouths.

I read that you've already settled on a set of wheels, but with blackwalls I bet a set of "salt flat specials" would look good on your car, or 5-spokes with "jellybean" slots similar to the wagon that @Newport 66 posted. One of my favourite wheel styles are vintage Motor Wheel Spyders, but I think they would look odd on your car.

Well, I rushed to get them on before vacation!! Here she sits with new shoes. Ansen sprints with mastercraft avengers.
lrtUsC0HC92OaVt4UZ6SZcpvDrgzoASKvPqlrWpGLQxHQ199yjQF5sNWqGpSXClNDLOkhMaz9eAjj_nZGTI=w898-h673-no.jpg

td_F4RTzCLd-mbmQnh1XIcdzHW8eTf8UPO_-DviWt9FDrTUAf7HzCcN1wO1L9S_pwdv1iTF-domlvzR_tsv=w898-h673-no.jpg

fwWLwdjRFFQiWkDLhIz0JrXlU6GlvdbHgAW08Ufko6LX-2LC1lP9EmzlSdUUkrpRtNK36LNxRXsJlsX0WR4=w898-h673-no.jpg

Slots! Love 'em! Now, just let them get dull and flat, then sell them to me in a few years. All kidding aside, I'm a sucker for slots, almost bought a shiney set for my car. Looks great, and I look forward to seeing your car next to Dave's at Volo next year. After I see it in Farmington. :poke: Nice choice on the wheels, you get a :thumbsup: from this guy.

Use to be at 3000rpm at 70, now 2550 at 70. I am happy.

Back