What ever happened to...

polarus

Reaction score
A couple of years back there was a 1972 Fury wagon on E-bay Gold with wood trim, 440, police package, pretty much every option (including sunroof,) but power windows, then....Gone. Anybody know what happened to this car?,

A couple of years back there was a 1972 Fury wagon on E-bay Gold with wood trim, 440, police package, pretty much every option (including sunroof,) but power windows, then....Gone. Anybody know what happened to this car?,

1972 Fury wagon grille 256220.jpg .....................

1972 Fury wagon grille 256220.jpg

You gotta go back and see if its there
You read my mind. Although I gotta find my scribble notes, I forget how to get to the exact location. I followed the guy there for what seemed like forever through a maze of urban than suburban streets...before long I was starting to worry this dumb naive Chrysler lover was being lead to an ambush. Let out a little sigh of relief once I spied the car.

I still remember the first time that "police package" wagon showed up on-line. It came up on one of those obscure consignment sites....it was weathered, but complete. And if my memory serves me...the guy was asking about $5K for it. But at the time everyone scoffed at that price.

It got flipped a couple times and eventually got "over restored" IMO. Probably sitting in a show roof somewhere because they can't get the money out of it that they have invested....or they could, but can't turn a tidy profit.

I guess it will show up on the radar again someday, if I ever win the lottery that one is on my list.

Somebody said it was going for 32k, I'd like to know what they actually got.

Back