Wheel decision time. Opinions encouraged

1Fury1, can you post some pics of your car please? Like to see it.

There's not much to see yet. Just finishing up the firewall stuff and hope to get the engine and tranny installed in the next couple weeks. Body work is done except final paint. Interior done and waiting.

This is before
DSC02366.jpg

This is during
IMG_20131208_120818.jpg

The plant
IMG_20130428_202954.jpg

The interior
IMG_20131208_121042.jpg
IMG_20130428_205248.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

IMG_20131208_120818.jpg

IMG_20130428_202954.jpg

IMG_20131208_121042.jpg

IMG_20130428_205248.jpg

What size are those daisy wheels? I am looking to complete a set of those for my Road Runner, are you done with them?
Btw, I'd go with the magnums.

What size are those daisy wheels? I am looking to complete a set of those for my Road Runner, are you done with them?
Btw, I'd go with the magnums.

They are 14's and in desperate need of resurfacing or something. I am done with them though.

The ones on the above pic of the car. Spokes supposed to resemble a Daisy, not sure wich one though. ;)

catherine bach daisy-duke calendar.jpg

catherine bach daisy-duke calendar.jpg

Given what I've seen of the car so far and what you've done with it. Go the classic mopar route and buy the Magnum's. But if it were me, and it's not, but if it were, I'd paint the windows on the wheels to color match the body, and probably black or red pinstripe following the opening. Or even pinstripe in the interior color.

Given what I've seen of the car so far and what you've done with it. Go the classic mopar route and buy the Magnum's. But if it were me, and it's not, but if it were, I'd paint the windows on the wheels to color match the body, and probably black or red pinstripe following the opening. Or even pinstripe in the interior color.

I'm not sure what you mean, windows on the wheels?

1Fury1, really nice job on the car! Excellent pictures also. You're doing it right. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

He's talking about the blacked out segments of the Magnums I guess.

Yeah sorry. Back in my wheel industry days we referred to a pocket or opening in the wheel that was generally shaded or blacked out as a window.

Back