Wheel stud size

Derek Simpson

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going to replace the wheel studs in the rear for my 66 Newport. Just wondering if anyone knows the size I need to get

Thank you
Derek

Hey Derek are you doing both sides or just one? Reason I ask is your 66 has left hand threaded studs on the drivers side. These will have an "L" in the center of the stud instead of an "R". this is the time if you are going to change them. I don't have the number, but I got mine at Carquest.

Awesome, thank you. Got some big plans for my Newport this spring.. doing the 73 spinal swap, new ignition system, rims and tires, interior work , plus what ever else I can do lol

Awesome, thank you. Got some big plans for my Newport this spring.. doing the 73 spinal swap, new ignition system, rims and tires, interior work , plus what ever else I can do lol
When you are ready, we can help you with the right parts. We have many experts on disc brake swaps on the site.

Great! I got most of the parts, all new bearing, seals, I got the original proportional valve, brake lines, drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk carbon pads, and hardware. All I need is the brake booster and master

[QUOTE="Derek Simpson,

I'm going to replace the wheel studs in the rear for my 66 Newport. Just wondering if anyone knows the size I need to get[/QUOTE]

1/4 X 20

Back