Who's going to the Chrysler's at Carlisle Show in July?

0903C.jpg
It's a great weekend show and we'll be there with the wagon. Last year we were in the survivor tent but '15 we're going to be with the rest of the C Bodies. See you there.

0903C.jpg

It would sure be nice. I went with a friend a few years back and sold somethings from I had left over from my 68 NYr. If I get another one I may end up wishing that I hadn't. Time will tell.

We should have worked a little harder on that group shot. I think there were at least 4 other members from this board that were at that show.

We should have worked a little harder on that group shot. I think there were at least 4 other members from this board that were at that show.

I think even more than that Matt.

Trying to get FCBO members together at the same location at the same time is like herding cats!!! LOL!

Maybe for 2015 we can set a time to meet on the C-Body line to take a group picture for a few minutes on Saturday. Saturday seems the day that the most members attend.

It would be very cool for the FCBO gang to meet for dinner at Hoss (or a place agreed upon) on Saturday night.

Back