Wiring harness for 65?

Polara_500_Jr

Reaction score
Anyone know a source for a wiring harness for a 65 Polara? Under hood harness... While @HWYCRZR and I were working on the drivetrain of Dad's/My Polara, I discovered that on top of the clutch back on the drivetrain and the heads up on the motor being apart.... he decided to rewire under the hood as some wires were crunchy.

My goal of making the Mopars in the park snow is rapidly losing hope but at least we made huge progress. The clutch, transmission driveshaft and shifter are all reinstalled and working (all new parts).

Now the engine reassembly (rebuilt heads too) and wiring....

Many Many thanks to @HWYCRZR for donating his entire day and 160 miles of driving to spend a day helping me wrench.

I have this good used harness out of a 65 NY'er.
PXL_20220426_145903624.jpg
PXL_20220426_145920636.jpg

Anyone know a source for a wiring harness for a 65 Polara? Under hood harness... While @HWYCRZR and I were working on the drivetrain of Dad's/My Polara, I discovered that on top of the clutch back on the drivetrain and the heads up on the motor being apart.... he decided to rewire under the hood as some wires were crunchy.

My goal of making the Mopars in the park snow is rapidly losing hope but at least we made huge progress. The clutch, transmission driveshaft and shifter are all reinstalled and working (all new parts).

Now the engine reassembly (rebuilt heads too) and wiring....

Many Many thanks to @HWYCRZR for donating his entire day and 160 miles of driving to spend a day helping me wrench.
Classic Industries. I have a 65 Fury and although not advertised, they put together a complete harness, engine, body and trunk. Need the right salesperson to work with however.

Back