Wish I could afford these tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance is a HUGE part of everything. Getting over aesthetics is not human nature

As long as the guy goes under my radials and doesn't wrinkle my tin I'm good, and my steel belted radials will resist puncture from the pieces flying off his shitbox. I will have a cold one waiting on you after you get done changing the belted bias nylon recycled stockings or whatever those things are made out of, hope your spare is also the same look gotta keep up apperances.

And, anybody who would notice a difference in the appearance needs to get over it.

no, sorry Ross.
It is all about cosmetics. otherwise we could all drive Smarts and wouldn't need old Fuselage cars in example.

If better engineered, higher quality, safer equipment were available back in the day the auto companies would have used it so I will too.

If better engineered, higher quality, safer equipment were available back in the day the auto companies would have used it so I will too.

And considering they cost less now, being frugal You god damn right I'll be using Radials. Especially if I want to drive my car long distances in varying road conditions and temperatures.

My Fury experienced a Bias Blowout once and it was a near death experience for my cars previous owner, the next day it was wearing 4 brand new Radials.

Nick

I'm still waiting to hear a compelling argument against radials. They look terrible? I don't think so.

No one said that, the Bias plys have a look of the time, they look better on the car.

You have heard "the shoes make the man"? The tires make the car ......or break it, as we all know too well

I'm still waiting to hear a compelling argument against radials. They look terrible? I don't think so.

I step up and say that you have less driving comfort on a radial. It is not as soft as a bias ply tire.

And yes, radials do look ugly. Luckily that is all personal opinion

Hi Ross,

these make me puke bad. Honestly.

But I am pig-headed on bias ply tires even though this is usually not my character.

Luckily each to their own taste:eek:ccasion14:

Hi Ross,

these make me puke bad. Honestly.

But I am pig-headed on bias ply tires even though this is usually not my character.

Luckily each to their own taste:eek:ccasion14:

I literally laughed out loud. You are pig headed my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back