Word of Caution

dart4forte

Reaction score
I heard about this several days ago. With everyone massively using hand sanitizer there’s a danger to your pets especially dogs. Don’t let them lick your hands. Apparently hand sanitizers have ingredients that are found in antifreeze. I asked my vet and she confirmed that. You should also let the sanitizer totally absorb in the skin before handling food. Maybe a further look into this is prudent.

I should ad that what I have been reading some articles say no, doesn’t cause harm while others say yes. Probably air on the side of caution.

Who goes around handling things with their hands dripping wet with sanitizer, let alone with Corn Huskers or anything else?
Apparently you’ve never rubbed your eyes or eaten anything after using that crap? LoL!!! One of our customer sites is the landfill so yes (hand raised) I’ve done it. It’s painful/horrible you mostly only do it once. It’s hard to ever forget.

So, it can kill a pet.
Letting it absorb into your own skin sounds idiotic.

Just use soap and water.

Apparently you’ve never rubbed your eyes or eaten anything after using that crap? LoL!!! One of our customer sites is the landfill so yes (hand raised) I’ve done it. It’s painful/horrible you mostly only do it once. It’s hard to ever forget.
Well then, I've got something for you to really learn with!!!

89125369_3279594902067961_2961771024544169984_o.jpg

Your right, I never have done stupid things like that!! I keep rubbing that crap into my hands until even after my hands are fully dry, maybe I just pay a little more attention to what I'm doing compared to others!

I wouldn't be surprised if the folks that are freaking out and excessively using alcohol sanitizer, are the same ones that let their animals up on the furniture, on the kitchen countertops, in their shopping cart, and in their bed with them. :realcrazy:

I wouldn't be surprised if the folks that are freaking out and excessively using alcohol sanitizer, are the same ones that let their animals up on the furniture, on the kitchen countertops, in their shopping cart, and in their bed with them.
And worse!

You can overuse that stuff. Overuse puts you at risk of not being able to fight off various nastiness. Your body needs to be exposed so it can build antibodies to defend and heal itself. Occasional use is fine. Not 36 times a day.

Last edited:
Well then, I've got something for you to really learn with!!!

View attachment 361690

Your right, I never have done stupid things like that!! I keep rubbing that crap into my hands until even after my hands are fully dry, maybe I just pay a little more attention to what I'm doing compared to others!

Thanks that’s pretty good!!!

All I can tell you is that’s it’s hard to eat pizza at the landfill without hand sanitizer. No those aren’t raisins on that pizza (flys why can’t they close the pizza box?) and that sanitizer tastes as bad as it smells. Like biting into the peel of an orange.

Back