Wow, someone just shot down a passenger plane.

Russians. Russians, shoot it down, claim Ukraine rebels did it. The rest of the world has enough of the Russian/Ukraine fight and demands Russia put a stop to it. We allow them to walk in and take Ukraine back.

I'll wait for another report .......... Other then the fox fantasy news ........ to get facts

http://www.interfax.ru/world/386414

Moscow. July 17. INTERFAX.RU - The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine confirmed the information about the fall of the Malaysian aircraft "Boeing-777" in the Donetsk region. According to the adviser to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Anton Gerashchenko, in a plane crash killed 280 passengers and 15 crew members. Earlier plane crash agency quoted a source in aviation circles and confirmed source in pravoohranitelonyh bodies of Ukraine. According to him, the plane was shot down at an altitude of about 10 kilometers. Official confirmation of this information has not yet been reported.

My guess is they're rerouting planes out of the area because they don't want any others to MSN factually fall out of the sky;;

http://rt.com/news/173652-fights-avoid-ukrain-malaysian/

Breaking news
Israeli military starts ground operation in Gaza

Flights rerouted: Planes avoiding Ukraine airspace after Malaysia Airlines crash

Published time: July 17, 2014 17:20
Edited time: July 17, 2014 20:02 Get short URL

2.si.jpg
Screenshot from flightradar24.com

1.9K1.3K5

International passenger flights are avoiding Eastern Ukrainian airspace, following the crash of a Malaysian Airlines plane in Donetsk.
Airlines are also redirecting their flightpaths to avoid the area where flight MH17 crashed, according to Flightradar24.
NOTAM has also informed US airlines not to fly in the Ukraine area.
A number of airlines around the world have announced they are going to reroute flights to avoid Ukrainian airspace. The list of companies includes Russian Aeroflot, UTair and Transaero, German Lufthansa and Turkish airlines.
"After the incident we have decided to avoid Ukrainian airspace," a Turkish Airlines spokesman said.
Air France and Virgin have decided to temporarily re-route flights to bypass Ukraine.Italy's Alitalia has also announced it is diverting flights away from eastern Ukraine joining the growing list of companies re-routing flights.
The UK department of transport has ordered “flights already airborne” to bypass south-eastern regions of the country.

Sources also say it could have been Bush's fault.

I'll wait for another report .......... Other then the fox fantasy news ........ to get facts

yeah, i agree. signal-to-noise ratio is still a little too low in these early hours. tragic loss of life of innocents though..no doubt about that.:sad10:

They are all full of ****. None any better than the other. Just depends on the listener's leanings and what they want to believe. News reporting in today's world ---- "Whadda ya mean ya ain't got nothing to report yet,,, Make something up!!! Just make sure it is our point of view."

Official confirmation of this information has not yet been reported

Confirmed.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysian-jet-shot-down-surface-air-missile-us-205357743.html

A Malaysian airliner with 295 people on board was shot down over Ukraine by a surface-to-air missile Thursday but it was unclear who fired the weapon, US officials told AFP.
US intelligence analysts "strongly believe" a surface-to-air missile downed the plane and are reviewing data to determine whether the weapon was launched by pro-Moscow separatists in Ukraine, Russian troops across the border or Ukrainian government forces, said a US official, who spoke on condition of anonymity

I ROR'd but then I felt bad for the loss of life...

I thought about that, but I didn't do it, I can't undo it and I did not mention specific people, and the news (all of them) are looking to blame someone just thought I would put it out there.

I thought about that, but I didn't do it, I can't undo it and I did not mention specific people, and the news (all of them) are looking to blame someone just thought I would put it out there.

On a good note, your post and my reply inadvertently led me to a new search term, titty sprinkles. It was connected to ROR, I was going to post a pic, but the associated pic to ROR took me astray.... There's always a silver lining in every dark cloud. Titty Sprinkles.

titty-sprinkles.jpg

titty-sprinkles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally believe if stronger leadership where in the white house willing to put forth stronger influence maybe this tragedy might not have happened.
Additionally, If you really think there's no slant coming from the CNNs, MSNBCs, and NPRs of the world perhaps you'd like to join this gal. The Southern border, the Ukraine, Benghazi, IRS, Fast & Furious, Syria, NSA, Obamacare, VA Scandal, Solyndra. What's next?

Obamatard.jpg

The chit is gonna hit the fan big time very soon now and we're all going down the crapper. Everybody. I was giving it another ten or so years but I'm moving the clock forward. Two years max. U.S., China, Russia, the Middle East, India, Pakistan, N. Korea.... It's gonna be a big one. Gonna make the two World Wars combined look like a party in comparison...
This is not good people.

Posted via Topify on Android

The chit is gonna hit the fan big time very soon now and we're all going down the crapper. Everybody. I was giving it another ten or so years but I'm moving the clock forward. Two years max. U.S., China, Russia, the Middle East, India, Pakistan, N. Korea.... It's gonna be a big one. Gonna make the two World Wars combined look like a party in comparison...
This is not good people.

Posted via Topify on Android
Floor is cleared, tunes are on. Now its time to dance.

Yep ....... thats the scary thing about fox news.

PMSNBC has come right out and admitted they are the mouthpiece for the Oblammer administration. How biased can you possibly get? ALL of the major media outlets are VERY liberal. It happens that FOX is slightly less liberal by comparison, so they look to be to the right to the people that are fans of the garbage spouted by MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and all the other allegedly "not biased" alphabet networks.

Ever watch the movie "Idiocracy"??? This country is nearly there, now.

It just seems like if ya go to CNN, MSNBC, NPR, CBS, ABCNEWS...I have to read drivel about how important it is to accept gay marriage into normal society. Like I give two F's about dudes marrying dudes (which is never normal). I want REAL news, not social experiment brain garbage.

Back