1965 Chrysler New Yorker

I want you to know that I said this to Lance and I want to say it to you also:

"Btw. I am staying totally 100% out of this between the two of you. I'm saying nothing to him or to you. I know nothing."

Ok, Klink!

How about this??

3E53I93Nb5L85G55Kdccjeb7e6653aab31587.jpg

3Eb3m83J55Ie5Gc5Fdccj25d60e2323f81a3b.jpg

3Ld3Fd3Hf5Lb5Ef5Hdccjd38df3bc7b3a1fa5.jpg

3ne3K63L35I85Ec5Jbccjffbdf26a53d510e7.jpg

That's a very nice '68 Dodge, how about some details?

One of the members of our club has been out of work for quite a while and has put it up for sale at a reasonable price. Bucket seat console car....

"The Dodge Monaco 500 was a "sister" car to the Chrysler 300 but many fewer of them made. Odometer reads 59,xxx. I believe this car was originally from California. Car has just about every option that was in the book. No rot anywhere. Stainless steel trim. Interior is original in very good condition. Original Big Block 383 cubic inch High Performance Mopar V8 topped by the original coded 4 bbl Carter AVS carburetor. Cylinder heads were machined with new valves, guides and hardened valve seats (to accommodate unleaded gas) by Drakes Engine Shop in Rochester. Runs great and goes like a bat out of hell. Factory 15" wheels and front disc brakes. Newer 235/75R15 tires. Has factory AC but not currently working."

What's New:
Front Brakes -- Remanufactured factory 4 piston fixed calipers & pads, also replaced passenger side brake hose
Valves & Hardened Valve Seats
New Water Pump
New Hoses
New Belts
New Champion Spark Plugs
New Spark Plug Wires

Upgraded to Mopar Electronic Ignition (Orange Box) from old points ignition.
Upgraded to a TTI Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Original AM -- 8 Track Radio converted to AM-FM with rear speakers (hidden under rear package shelf) by previous owner. Yes the 8 Track works.

Has it ever been painted?

Love the taillights on that car.

Definitely a fan of the Monaco, really nice looking car, just needs a set of Magnums. :yes:

Mines never been painted....

Back