For Sale 1968 Dodge Charger Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I figured I would post this in the for sale section even though I haven't finished yet, it will give some people a heads up of whats coming soon. With four project cars in the garage i have decided the second 68 Charger has to go. I already have an RT too. I just don't need two of them.
i been working on this car for the last eight weeks and i want it out the door. You will see from the pics there is no rust in it and I have been working on assembling it the last last two weeks. It is coated in epoxy primer and will need to be primered, rubbed back then painted in whatever color you want. The fender tag rusted off long ago. It was originally a 383 auto car. The suspension is all good and painted too. Also the brakes are all new with new front drums too. I am going to be putting in all new brake lines soon too. I also have a new in the box master cylinder for it too. The car also has a steel crank 440 and is an auto. The engine will need to be rebuilt, the bore is good with no lip though. I beleive the auto is good. The dash is a tic toc tac unit with the original radio still in place too. I also have a center console with gearshift assy to be fitted as well. It also has bucket seats which have no tears in them. The rear seat will need to be redone. No roof lining but i do have new carpet for it. I will be posting more pics soon once I have every thing together. There is very little missing out of this car, for example, while it has headers it will need an exhaust system fitted. There is no windscreen either. There will be some fiddly little bits missing I think, I will make a list as I go. The car comes with a clear title and resides in Greenville NC. I want about $14,000 for her.
blue charger axle assy1.jpgblue charger black epoxy.jpgblue charger black epoxy4.jpgblue charger black epoxy6.jpgblue charger black epoxy7.jpgblue charger dash plus.jpgblue charger front suspension.jpgblue charger new drums.jpg

blue charger axle assy1.jpg

blue charger black epoxy.jpg

blue charger black epoxy4.jpg

blue charger black epoxy6.jpg

blue charger black epoxy7.jpg

blue charger dash plus.jpg

blue charger front suspension.jpg

blue charger new drums.jpg

Yep same car, I have been working on it every day. I should have it basically done by the end of the week. I am mainly assembling now.

The '68 Charger has always been my favorite car, literally since I was about 3 years old. The neighbors across the street had one and my parents tell me that I could be found sitting on the curb starring at it even befor I can remember.
best of luck finding a new home for it Gary.

I hope someone finishes it up properly.
Please don't sell it to anybody who has Resto-Mod, Pro-Touring, or General Lee in their vocabulary.

a 68 Charger is about the Nicest Styling car Ever. You cant really improve on it, Cosmetically.

Everyone wants, knows a 69 Cause of the General Lee but 68 has a Nicer Grille and taillights. IMO

10559823_712687882111598_5867321431897223072_n.jpg1968-dodge-charger-rt-white-062013.jpg1968_Dodge_Charger_Bullitt_Chase_Scene_Car_For_Sale_Rear_Three_Quarter_View_resize.jpg

10559823_712687882111598_5867321431897223072_n.jpg

1968-dodge-charger-rt-white-062013.jpg

1968_Dodge_Charger_Bullitt_Chase_Scene_Car_For_Sale_Rear_Three_Quarter_View_resize.jpg

If I got another B it would have to be a 69 SuperBee.

Beautiful cars!

I would happy with a Slant 6 69 Coronet too!

As incentitive, here is my brothers 68 R/T. It's a real "J" code car.
For a bit extra I can paint mine that red, ;) To be honest, I wish I had enough money for a gallon of primer so I could prime the charger before sale, then of course i have a couple of spare colors in the paint locker too...No no I need to sell the car, not keep working on it, bleh.

With four project cars in the garage i have decided the second 68 Charger has to go. I already have an RT too. I just don't need two of them. I want about $14,000 for her.

"4 projects in the garage" for me to buy, it would have to come with the garage. And... right after I (hopefully)
find my Formal, I promised a new kitchen about 5 years ago. It would be wildly unpopular around here if the kitchen budget became a Charger... I'm already a little worried she will poison my food or stab me in my sleep if I delay the kitchen much longer.

If not for the critical comfort of life around here I am very tempted. Sweet car, always loved those... probably due to DOH 1968 and 1970 are much more appealing to me than 69. I think your price is fair for a solid car... damn flippers try to get that for cars that only have a vin# left. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back