For Sale 1968 dodge d-100 truck - $2900

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Oh, he needs room because he bought a Chevy. I'm no Dodge truck expert but I'm pretty sure this isn't a 68 D-100

RUNS GREAT V-8 318 LOOKS LIKE HAS BEEN REBUILT
AUTO TRANS 727 T/F
355 POSSI REAR END
NEW INTERIOR IN GREAT SHAPE
NEW FRONT AND REAR BRAKES AND DRUMS
COMPLETE NEW TUNE UP...( ALL WORK DONE BY LICENCED SHOP )
NEW TRANS FILTER AND FLUID
NEW OIL CHANGE
HAVE ORIGINAL GRILL IN HAND
MUST SELL BOUGHT 52 CHEVY TRUCK...NEED THE ROOM....THANKS (408) 960-4262

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5318755463.html

00H0H_fSQce7OW6jh_600x450.jpg

00v0v_8Ta3KCWhOFv_600x450.jpg

00x0x_3d1YMYgdE3d_600x450.jpg

00404_1yRk5ysYhQQ_600x450.jpg

Good price even though he ruined it with the corvette tail lights. Also wish he didn't lower it $1500

Good price even though he ruined it with the corvette tail lights. Also wish he didn't lower it $1500
Ya know, thats the third one of those that I've seen with the lamps relocated to the tailgate.. Must have been a popular mod back then. I don't remember it, tho...

Ya know, thats the third one of those that I've seen with the lamps relocated to the tailgate.. Must have been a popular mod back then. I don't remember it, tho...

Its a more recent trend... and I think those are just cheap Grote truck replacements... whata DH

Definitely not a 68. It's a 61-64...can't tell more than that without a VIN.

I think it's a 68 with an early cab or cab parts.

It has early grille, hood and door handles. Dual master points to 68. I think that horn ring is later too. Most of the early trucks had the small rear window.

Whatever it is......would be a nice daily hauler!

I LOVE the way those Trucks look. Everyone Wants The Chevy 67-72 C-10s but I think these Trucks are just as good looking. And meaner looking too.

I am betting a 64. I bet it doesn't have a "possi". I bet the owner doesn't a have a possi either

'61 - '66 doors, '62 - '65.5 grille and headlights, '65.5 - '69 bed and tailgate (no sidemarker lamps), '66-earlier cab (no '68 dashpad, refrigerator handle doors). '65 - '68 dash shifter. Wheels are for the smaller cop caps, which would be '68 - newer. '67 - newer 318LA engine. It's a Frankentruck. Likely a '66 with a mishmash of other bits on the truck, from what is there, as well as the sequence on the black/yellow California tags. The reason I say '66 is that is the last year of those door handles. Swapping those and later pushbutton doors requires quite a bit of work, as the doors do NOT simply swap out. The latches and door plates need to be reworked to make that happen.

The '61 - '64 automatic trucks have a pushbutton shifter to the LEFT of the steering column, so the cab is definitely not that early.

this guy didn't do that much...right after his buddies told him how stupid his customized tail lights looked he decided to switch brands... be cool like all the other kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back