1969 Imperial progress thread

It's getting there but the damn thing is so heavy.

697611024_7056.jpg

But you forgot about part 1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the container is finally in Rotterdam, unloaded and I was told that even the car is out of the container already and is waiting for monday to pass the customs check.

Because the container is finally in Rotterdam, unloaded and I was told that even the car is out of the container already and is waiting for Monday to pass the customs check.

Tom-and-Jerry.gif

It begins to tingle in my belly :D And I have to wait another week before I can pick her up. But next weekend, I will make the trip of my life, pick her up in Rotterdam!

There's light at the end of the tunnel! I'm excited for you to finally lay your hands on it! Who's going with you to pick her up? They should be taking video of the moment you see it for the first time.

There's light at the end of the tunnel! I'm excited for you to finally lay your hands on it! Who's going with you to pick her up? They should be taking video of the moment you see it for the first time.

Thanks Matt!

My boss is going with me. He is also a good friend of mine. He will make photos, maybe a movie. We will see ;)

Another week? Thats an eternity ..............

It is! But I will master this last week also ;)

Congrats for it making it to dry land .. I'm looking forward to hearing your story about picking it up and getting it home

Back