1971 Imperial Lebaron ****REALLY NICE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

Have a 1971 Imperial Lebaron in good condition. It has been kept in storage for the last 15 years. All original equipment except battery. Starts and needs tune up. Looking for Best offer

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3176569783.html

5I85F45H13E63Kf3Gbc819889ad03c426152f.jpg

So close and so nice....I may go check this one out personally!

5I85F45H13E63Kf3Gbc819889ad03c426152f.jpg

Let me know what you see ! If you don`t want her maybe I will. My first car was a `71 Imp. Only one catch, You have to drive it to Niagra Falls, Ontario!

Another nice Imp. Bet it would look pretty sweet cleaned up and polished!

Are the fusey Imps in that kind of demand? Judging by this board they are. I never noticed the love or desire for these cars

No, just in demand with hardcore nutcases like myself who dig the body style. This is a nice one, hopefully does not end up in the derbies....would be a terrible shame.

Are the fusey Imps in that kind of demand? Judging by this board they are. I never noticed the love or desire for these cars

Dave, I saw a 69 Imperial parked on the street. The first thing that caught my eye was the grill. I turned around and parked and was impressed with the interior and the exterior styling. I knew right then that I have to have a fusie styled Imperial. If you remember at Carlisle in the next row over from us there was a 72 & 73 parked side by side. Just beautiful! The problem for me is that I don't which one iI want. They all look outstanding to me. I'm leaning towards a 69 or 70. I'm not in a hurry... but I will have one in the next couple of years.

I'm not sure there is much demand for those cars. They are the kind of car that just wins you over when you see one. Someone looking for a nice luxury cruiser will love that car, much nicer then a Cadillac ot Lincoln of the era.
My soft spot for them goes back to 1969 and my dad's new triple dark blue LaBaron. I had an A12 road runner but would borrow his Imperial to double date in....

That car is a bargan for someone who likes road trips with the family.

The 2dr LeBaron models are HIGHLY coveted among those who admire the 69'-73's. All had 440's and got the concealed headlight treatment, which were optional on lesser cars.

At last years Carlisle show there were several parked behind me and I was able to see the subtle differences from year to year....I like them, I dont want one but I like them.

they are literally tanks............I love the big cars myself but these things are abt the biggest car ever mass produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back