1971 Polara 2 door Hardtop.

Well...:mad::wtf::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Resized_20190123_153744_1774.jpeg

With hood scoops and a Charger pop-up fill cap on the quarter, just be glad he didn't put some bumble bee stripes on the rear quarter - yet. Some people don't get it. Another wannabee Charger lover who can't afford one. You should have advertised the car with the 1" white walls you once had on the car, then maybe he would have passed on it.
:mob:

With hood scoops and a Charger pop-up fill cap on the quarter, just be glad he didn't put some bumble bee stripes on the rear quarter - yet. Some people don't get it. Another wannabee Charger lover who can't afford one. You should have advertised the car with the 1" white walls you once had on the car, then maybe he would have passed on it.
:mob:
I did...

While I hate his custom touches at least someone seems to be enjoying the car. It could've meet a much worse fate.

It does look like the car is enjoying the warmer weather at least. Wonder what's up with the '65 Barracuda in the background?

Hmmm, never did see that fella start a thread here...looks warm in Tallahassee.

That is a true beauty and rarity. I'd prefer that over any challenger or charger. If you want it to be fi ed properly and for sale contact me.

Back