1971 Polara 2 door Hardtop.

Yes I am buying one more this weekend and calling it quits until my convertible and/or wagon pops up. Gotta start putting my cash towards finishing what I have and moving out of my folks place.

Yeah, I said something like "just one more" 30 years ago and it didn't do a thing for my habit either. Ha!

Its our 1 year anniversary. I love you Minnesota.

20180921_082251.jpg

Took Minnesota downtown Chicago yesterday to do a friends brakes on his Maserati TC. I-90 is like the autobahn heading west out of the city.

20181025_150801.jpg

20181025_150846.jpg

20181025_154414.jpg

Message_1540500753394.jpg

Message_1540506169005.jpg

318s are better than thought. Then again, the car isnt as heavy as it appears.

The 360 is a nice small block engine in these. I had a 340 in one once. I pulled from a 70 3 speed duster. That car screamed.

318s are better than thought. Then again, the car isnt as heavy as it appears.

The 360 is a nice small block engine in these. I had a 340 in one once. I pulled from a 70 3 speed duster. That car screamed.
My 340 in my Cordoba was ALOT of fun with the 3:91 sure grip. I'm surprised I still have a license.

They pull hard while screaming, not like a BB though.

I never had a rear to speak of till my 69 sport Fury. That I put 373s in after the stock rear locked up on me. What a difference, that was my slap in the face education on rears

Nothing wrong with a 318 of any era... A stock LA 318 will hold together until the stock ignition breaks up... so screaming, but going works. Not a torque monster, but never disregard their abilities.

Well...I put the squad wheels back on, put the 120 MPH speedo back in. I should just change her name to Tallahassee, because that's where she's headed...

Deal is done?
Working out transport. We have a verbal agreement at this time. As much as it hurts to let go...I have no problem letting another one go get the love it needs in a warmer place far from the rust belt. Plus if I play my cards right maybe I'll be able to afford to buy the Squad and Minnesota back in a few years and they will already be restored for me while I focus on my current line up for the time being.

Working out transport. We have a verbal agreement at this time. As much as it hurts to let go...I have no problem letting another one go get the love it needs in a warmer place far from the rust belt. Plus if I play my cards right maybe I'll be able to afford to buy the Squad and Minnesota back in a few years and they will already be restored for me while I focus on my current line up for the time being.
And if all else fails I could just paint the Monaco FQ5 and boom. I'm back in a Turquoise 71 and it's got the cooler tail lights.

I would say the new owner is a Mopar lover, nice Dodge 3500 towing his new to him ride home. It should be in good hands. Did you tell him to check us out here?

Back