1978 NYB New Engine.....

I just found out the b-body is what I need for a lower hose for left side.

I can’t wait to see time slips.:usflag:

I believe 73 up all the radiator hose outlets went to pass side inlet and top hose on same side (pass) if A/C. Can go on drivers if no A/C, these would be rare on anything but a A body.
Bob the housing from your current 400 will switch right on new engine.

I believe 73 up all the radiator hose outlets went to pass side inlet and top hose on same side (pass) if A/C. Can go on drivers if no A/C, these would be rare on anything but a A body.
Bob the housing from your current 400 will switch right on new engine.
But the new radiator has the hose on the other side vs a stock setup, at least that's how I'm reading it. I'd think a mid to late 60's hose would be the same or similar to the B body hose, never looked though.

C body prior to 72 has hose on driver side also.
I concur with Dave. My 68 the lower hose is on the drivers side. You may end up having to buy several hoses before getting one that is made right. AMHIK

A lower hose for a B-Body big block with a 26" radiator will work.

Formals from 74-78 switched to right side lower radiator hose and water pump housings.

Just,watching the Mecum auction and just getting a little motivated with the parts rolling in to finish the engine project.

What I was, referring to was that the first two houses while shaped correctly they were not long enough.

I got a bottom hose for a 70 Charger R/T 440 U code which should work on my conversion.

Screenshot_20180802-094204.png

Are you saying you want it to cross the stage with it at a Mecum circus when your ProTourer is finished?

There was some pretty nice cars coming across that stage yesterday....

64 Imp Vert $5500

The Pro Tour engine conversion starts next week.....

Pictures coming...

$$$$$

I've decided to go with a complete MSD billet distributor, MSD 6AL ignition box, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD ignition wires.

Back