2014 Carlisle FCBO Member Pictures

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Here is the earliest group picture from 2014...

Big John had to leave after this picture.

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

And the FCBO Support Team...

Diane (Dave), Jeanne (Matt), Jeanice (Bob), Ellie (Will), and Dave's daughter. Sorry Dave...I forgot her name again!

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

Here's a picture of Dave son after his Grandpa woke him up and told him the Daisy Duke contest was about to start. Grandpa asked if he wanted him to go with him....of course you know the answer. LOL!

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

I'd look like somebody's kid brother amongst These giants. ;)

Here's a picture of Dave son after his Grandpa woke him up and told him the Daisy Duke contest was about to start. Grandpa asked if he wanted him to go with him....of course you know the answer. LOL!

View attachment 34210
Mike came in handy for me at one point and I'm grateful. After I closed my trunk with all 4 sets of keys in it, he was the only one in the group skinny enough to crawl through the bracing behind the rear seat to grab a set for me, thanks again Mike! Stay thin kid, I don't think I'll be doing that again while you're around but you never know.....

Even though my Fury couldn't make the trip, I was glad I did and was able to meet some of you in person. Sorry I missed the group photo, hopefully next year! It was also great seeing all of your cars in person, you guys do really nice work!

Mike came in handy for me at one point and I'm grateful. After I closed my trunk with all 4 sets of keys in it, he was the only one in the group skinny enough to crawl through the bracing behind the rear seat to grab a set for me, thanks again Mike! Stay thin kid, I don't think I'll be doing that again while you're around but you never know.....

Thanks Matt...Mikes name is David..... He was happy to help but your reward was to generous

Well, tell him sorry for the slip up on the name, We met so many people this weekend that I'm not really surprised. Great young man you have there anyways, nice work!

My son in law to be...whom you did meet was named Michael...... Anyway...as we sit here pool side at the beach, David and I thank you. It was a pleasure and an honor

Back