392 Hemi, WIW?

Actually, I'm very shocked you don't already know about this car.
Thought for sure your reply would be "Here's a pic I took of it years ago at the (fill in the blank) show"...

Must be one of those "hidden from the internet" cars

Hey Matt where was that yard at? There used to be a yard up on M-21 between Emmett and Pt Huron that had alot of cool stuff. I wonder if it's still there?
It's in Milan OH. What was the one called on M-21?

Actually, I'm very shocked you don't already know about this car.
Thought for sure your reply would be "Here's a pic I took of it years ago at the (fill in the blank) show"...

Must be one of those "hidden from the internet" cars

If this is the car in which you are referring, I saw it at Mopar Nationals about 4 years ago. It was also featured in... I believe Mopar Muscle, and he has been a member here in the past and he posted these pictures at one point...

70 Sport Fury (10).jpg70 Sport Fury (9).jpg

70 Sport Fury (10).jpg

70 Sport Fury (9).jpg

Hemi with A/C.......even sweeter!!!

Do you know of a Formal with a Hemi?

About five years ago, I saw that setup in a Fusie. Absolutely snapped my mind. To this day I still cant figure out if it was an epic fail or absolutely genius. Five years later I'm still talking about it so probaby genius. Drop dead gorgeous car.

Posted via Topify using Android

I would assemble that engine with the long runner intakes and display it in my garage if it was mine. All shiny new paint and setting on a stand. I would put it in the living room if my wife didn't live in the same house.

Looks like a good haul!

If this is the car in which you are referring, I saw it at Mopar Nationals about 4 years ago. It was also featured in... I believe Mopar Muscle, and he has been a member here in the past and he posted these pictures at one point...

View attachment 17598View attachment 17599

That is Butch's car..... not the same car Stan is referring to

Yeah, Stan was referring to the long ram set up, wasn't he?

What would you like for the hemi block? maybe the Keith Black rocker covers too? Im not sure if that crank i see would fit it, does it have 8 bolt holes on the flange? I think it would look cool in my second charger project when I get around to it :)

About five years ago, I saw that setup in a Fusie. Absolutely snapped my mind. To this day I still cant figure out if it was an epic fail or absolutely genius. Five years later I'm still talking about it so probaby genius. Drop dead gorgeous car.

Sorry, I saw these 2 posts consecutively #63 and #64 and thought he was referring to a Hemi. Also there is no wedge engine to piece together here, just the Cross-ram pieces. The engine, block and other parts are all Hemi stuff.

Maybe Stan will remember what he was thinking... :eusa_think:

I was referring to a beautiful brown Fusie with a First Gen Hemi (392?) in it. Also the interior was done over in a gorgeous brown leather. Older gentleman. No long or cross rams.
This Butch you mentioned perhaps.

Last edited:
Damn. For years I've been trying to find out who the guy was.
You don't have a car like that where nobody's ever seen before or since...
:edgy:

Last edited:
Stan with all the useless "C" Body information you have how do you not know Butch? :yes_no:

I have only heard of this guy Butch couple of times before. In fact both times may have been when Dave mentioned him. I have no clue who he is. If he's over on The Dock, he must stay pretty much in stealth mode.
Or he always left when I came in. Hmmmmmmm.
Hey. a few months ago I thought there were Fusie ragtops in '71...

Back