81 Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live a charmed life ........

She was good hearted, but had a crazy temper over trivial things which I dealt with for 5 years, and after I lost both of my parents and a sister, I wasn't very tolerant of it, figuring if I wasn't the cause of the anger, I wasn't going to accept it coming in my direction. I now see how much she has mellowed and I was blind to how long she stayed close after we separated. I definitely have some regrets. Nothing but crazy be-atches since and I'm still single.

All women are crazy. Accept that as fact and they're not that bad to have around.
Have no regrets. Like a car, the perfect one will come when you least expect it.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

crazy temper over trivial things, huh?

I know somebody who sometimes has that problem.

STan: there is no perfect car, I found that out the hard way

Last edited:
crazy temper over trivial things, huh?

I know somebody who sometimes has that problem.

Yah, I know I have been a class I a$$ here at times, a little more seldom lately, as I grow to know people better... (Sorry Ross). However, if you talked to her she would admit that she put me through hell at times. Actually if you asked an opinion of any girl that I have had a relationship with, they all would have good things to say about myself. I don't freak out on the fairer sex, I just walk away.

All women are crazy. Accept that as fact and they're not that bad to have around.
Have no regrets. Like a car, the perfect one will come when you least expect it.

Isn't that the truth.

She was good hearted, but had a crazy temper over trivial things which I dealt with for 5 years, and after I lost both of my parents and a sister, I wasn't very tolerant of it, figuring if I wasn't the cause of the anger, I wasn't going to accept it coming in my direction. I now see how much she has mellowed and I was blind to how long she stayed close after we separated. I definitely have some regrets. Nothing but crazy be-atches since and I'm still single.

What is her status these days?

I would be crawling back to her. That smile would be hard to forget.

What is her status these days?

I would be crawling back to her. That smile would be hard to forget.

She came back to me about a year later really wanting another chance, but it was ultimatum style and I just figured at that time, she knew my limits and would keep me pushed to the edge... and I don't do ultimatums. I was too stubborn and just said no, instead of talking to her later when she wasn't being dramatic. Therein lies a regret, but...?

She lives a few hours away and has a daughter with another guy, and seems happy. After years of being apart she still calls a few times a year, just to be friendly, so all is well in my book.

I don't regret even the worst times of any relationship as it helps me cope with the next one, and decifer the fixable issues vs. the hopeless.

In 1983 I fell in love with a gal that picked me up in a bar. Of course, with my luck, she turned out to be totally crazy, if not outright insane bordering on manic-depressive with bouts of pure clinical depression.
She's my wife.

In 1983 I fell in love with a gal that picked me up in a bar. Of course, with my luck, she turned out to be totally crazy, if not outright insane bordering on manic-depressive with bouts of pure clinical depression.
She's my wife.

I don't date women from bars..........anymore.

She's my wife.(Sent using Forum Runner)

You married my wife too?

I also met her in 83'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back