Car show,

dude69300

Reaction score
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEDYR_z1ybw[/video] well I hope this video turns out alright, it has been a project trying to figure out this apple POS, getting to be able to post links and video, some of the members here has made it very clear to me of this predicament of not posting links but I have been trying.
I don't know how many members live close to NW Ohio, but there is a show in September, the 11th I think, it's called the GM Powertrain car show, Toledo oh. Last yr I think they had between 3500 to 4000 cars show up to this super cruise in, it's about 12 to 14 acres of just about every car you would have ever seen on the rd, they have prizes such as new crate motors, sets of tires, gas cards, just for attending the free show. But the most fun is watching the cars leaving the show, the cops are really cool about letting the folks leave a little rubber, this action goes on for at least 3 hrs.
At about 9:40 into the vid you will see my 300 leaving the show, I rolled out at about 10mph and nailed it, the tires lit up, it hit second and I looked at the speedo and I was doing 52 mph, laid rubber for over a 100', I sure wish I had a suregrip on it.

Back