Craig (Mobileparts)

@Ross Wooldridge
I don't know how far Craig travels, but if he does any Indianapolis shows, I would make strong effort to help him on this end.

But someone would need to ensure to notify me, I'm not always 'subscribed' to the people-topics on here. It was by chance that I discovered this situation with Craig.

It would really be good if we knew the shows, locations and dates. This would allow people to make the best possible decision in regards to being able to help.
Yes it would but it sounds like he'll be home soon with internet access. That will make communicating with him alot easier.

Let me add that civil rights attorneys are highly specialized attorneys that have to be admitted to work in the Federal Court system and these attorneys are small in number and are not your TV advertising attorneys. I know this from 10 years of experience handling these types of claims for insurance companies and hiring attorneys to represent the police officers and the police department. Maybe some attorneys have declined to take the case because the police department self insures instead of having insurance. This is why I took the time to find a law firm that specializes in this type of case that hopefully will be able to help Craig.

A friend suggested contacting The Institute for Justice since it appears that Constitutional rights were violated.

HELLO Everyone,
I am typing on the tablet you guys all chipped in and bought me --- so THANK YOU..... It only works inside my house, but better than nothing, that is for sure...

I am out of the hospital and extended health care facility/ nursing home. They don't care whether you are healed, healthy, or what --- it is all a time thing --- and some people thought that the limit was 100 days --- but, it probably also has something to do with the injury or " normal " time of rehabilitation, I don't know....

I was in Langone ( Hospital) for 1 month --- September 2022 and in Sun Harbor Manor extended health care facility and Nursing Home for 5 months --- October, November, December, January, and February....
Insurance concluded February 28th, and I am more than welcome to stay there as long as I want at my own expense --- at $ 14,000 a month, so I had to go..... even at my 20 %.......

Much thanks to Matt (detmatt) and Ross (Wooldridge) , who I have spoken to regularly during my time in the facility rehabbing like crazy.... such that I can walk in a walker ( I tell everyone that " six (6) legs are better than zero (0)" ) which is true, but, truth be told, IT SUCKS ......

At least I can slowly climb up into my van , extremely carefully , collapse the walker , and get up to the Post Office and U P S to get orders sent, this month.... which is why I am glad I am at 20 % and not < 1 %....
This episode was indeed humbling, these scumbags reduced me to a 3 month old baby --- having to poop in a bed pan, and have nurses aides clean your tushy....I promise you , NOT FUN , and I Pray that anyone reading this never has to go through this in your lifetime.....

This is the first opportunity I have had to get back in touch with all of you...In these 26 days that I have been out in the real world --- I am working 900 hours a day --- to attempt to get back in the swing of things...

This place was ransacked by these scumbags--- and I attempt to clean up something, a little bit more, every day... but that is not easy, sitting in a wheelchair.... Additionally, I have Medical procedures, appointments, etc., I have Legal situations to address yet --- N O , I DO N O T yet have Legal Representation --- and I have been through over 100 Lawyers / Attorneys--- and a lot of those L I A R S Don't even call you back....AMAZING ...

I have so much going on in my life presently, that I haven't had nearly enough time to reach out to all my well wishers, but I am trying my best to stay caught up on that list --- and I am returning all calls and answering all messages on this tablet, as fast as is humanly possible, in my reduced physical state...

Plus, I am getting all orders out in a relatively quick manner, given the limitations, maybe not quite as lickety-split as I usually do, but since I can drive better than I can walk. I have been getting to U P S and the Post Office a couple times a week each.... The biggest problem is pulling and packing the orders, and so much of my merchandise I can't get my hands on yet, and a lot of it is in storage units , as I had to store it somewhere --- at my expense for the U Hauls, at my expense for the Day Laborers to make this place wheelchair and walker accessible, and at my expense for the storage units.... Isn't this wonderful ??? Aren't you ecstatic that you are not in my shoes ???

Gotta run, presently.... Still got a lot to do, tonight....

@detmatt , Matt, if you can do your magic, and put this on the B Body site, I would appreciate it --- I have called you and left messages this week --- I hope you and your folks are doing okay / good or better....

Yours, everybody, Craig......

HELLO Everyone,
I am typing on the tablet you guys all chipped in and bought me --- so THANK YOU..... It only works inside my house, but better than nothing, that is for sure...

I am out of the hospital and extended health care facility/ nursing home. They don't care whether you are healed, healthy, or what --- it is all a time thing --- and some people thought that the limit was 100 days --- but, it probably also has something to do with the injury or " normal " time of rehabilitation, I don't know....

I was in Langone ( Hospital) for 1 month --- September 2022 and in Sun Harbor Manor extended health care facility and Nursing Home for 5 months --- October, November, December, January, and February....
Insurance concluded February 28th, and I am more than welcome to stay there as long as I want at my own expense --- at $ 14,000 a month, so I had to go..... even at my 20 %.......

Much thanks to Matt (detmatt) and Ross (Wooldridge) , who I have spoken to regularly during my time in the facility rehabbing like crazy.... such that I can walk in a walker ( I tell everyone that " six (6) legs are better than zero (0)" ) which is true, but, truth be told, IT SUCKS ......

At least I can slowly climb up into my van , extremely carefully , collapse the walker , and get up to the Post Office and U P S to get orders sent, this month.... which is why I am glad I am at 20 % and not < 1 %....
This episode was indeed humbling, these scumbags reduced me to a 3 month old baby --- having to poop in a bed pan, and have nurses aides clean your tushy....I promise you , NOT FUN , and I Pray that anyone reading this never has to go through this in your lifetime.....

This is the first opportunity I have had to get back in touch with all of you...In these 26 days that I have been out in the real world --- I am working 900 hours a day --- to attempt to get back in the swing of things...

This place was ransacked by these scumbags--- and I attempt to clean up something, a little bit more, every day... but that is not easy, sitting in a wheelchair.... Additionally, I have Medical procedures, appointments, etc., I have Legal situations to address yet --- N O , I DO N O T yet have Legal Representation --- and I have been through over 100 Lawyers / Attorneys--- and a lot of those L I A R S Don't even call you back....AMAZING ...

I have so much going on in my life presently, that I haven't had nearly enough time to reach out to all my well wishers, but I am trying my best to stay caught up on that list --- and I am returning all calls and answering all messages on this tablet, as fast as is humanly possible, in my reduced physical state...

Plus, I am getting all orders out in a relatively quick manner, given the limitations, maybe not quite as lickety-split as I usually do, but since I can drive better than I can walk. I have been getting to U P S and the Post Office a couple times a week each.... The biggest problem is pulling and packing the orders, and so much of my merchandise I can't get my hands on yet, and a lot of it is in storage units , as I had to store it somewhere --- at my expense for the U Hauls, at my expense for the Day Laborers to make this place wheelchair and walker accessible, and at my expense for the storage units.... Isn't this wonderful ??? Aren't you ecstatic that you are not in my shoes ???

@detmatt , Matt, if you can do your magic, and put this on the B Body site, I would appreciate it --- I have called you and left messages this week --- I hope you and your folks are doing okay / good or better....

Glad to hear that you are home. I’m sorry for all of your challenges. Keep the faith and keep on improving!

God’s Grace…

One quick add on --- the last month, when I have spoken to lawyers / attorneys --- I have told them that I am
Long Island's Tyre Nichols --- and while Dead Men Tell No Tales , his video was certainly graphic and expressive in what happened to him, as we all witnessed those Memphis cops K I L L him.....
I add that I am alive to tell you the truth, and I have witnesses......

Spoke to the Cochran Firm ( " If it does not fit, you must acquit " ) They haven't called back....,

Ready to call Ben Crump and Al Sharpton --- do you think they will take on a White client ???

One quick add on --- the last month, when I have spoken to lawyers / attorneys --- I have told them that I am
Long Island's Tyre Nichols --- and while Dead Men Tell No Tales , his video was certainly graphic and expressive in what happened to him, as we all witnessed those Memphis cops K I L L him.....
I add that I am alive to tell you the truth, and I have witnesses......

Spoke to the Cochran Firm ( " If it does not fit, you must acquit " ) They haven't called back....,

Ready to call Ben Crump and Al Sharpton --- do you think they will take on a White client ???
You need someone like David Horowitz - of ‘Fight Back’…

HELLO Everyone,

@mobileparts I can do that for you Craig. Sorry I haven’t called you back this past week. I’m slammed with a deadline at work and I haven’t had a day off in a couple of weeks and I’m way stressed.

Thanks for the update Craig. Good to hear that you're back home and back at it, slowly. Hopefully you have some friends nearby that could lend a hand. It's got to seem like an insurmountable task to pick up the pieces when it's hard to literally pick yourself up.

As far as Cochran, Sharpton, etc., sadly your case doesn't fit the narrative that the real thugs are pushing these days.

Alan Dershowitz, David Rudolf, Gloria Allred, perhaps?

Craig have you contacted attorney Frederick Brewington as he has represented a client in a village in your township (I believe)?

Back