FCBO at Volo Museum

Tim had to edit out part of header. Hope this is ok.
20171004_155208.jpg

Alright everyone, for some reason the information from the museum does not want to play nice on our computers. Send me an email to traintech55@yahoo.com and I will mail you a copy with all the information.
Bill

VOLO_MAP_B1280_inside_large_final_2017.jpg
Parking is grass area North of building 10. Arrow indicates building 10. Red circle is my guess at where the parking is..hope the map uploads in a useful manor...

That is the location where we will be parking, north of building #10, right by the food court.
BTW, a big thanks to david hill, traintech55, and 70NEWYORKER for helping out with getting the information out to FCBO members due to my meager, self-taught computer skills.:thankyou:
Seeing how this post has gotten a lot of activity, lets make sure this meet doesn't fizzle out like they have in the past. It's just 2 weeks away. See everyone there! :steering:

I'm excided for y'all. Should be a great outing. Bham Alabama is just a little far for a day outing or I'd join ya. October up north is a little scary to me though.

That is the location where we will be parking, north of building #10, right by the food court.
BTW, a big thanks to david hill, traintech55, and 70NEWYORKER for helping out with getting the information out to FCBO members due to my meager, self-taught computer skills.:thankyou:
Seeing how this post has gotten a lot of activity, lets make sure this meet doesn't fizzle out like they have in the past. It's just 2 weeks away. See everyone there! :steering:

Mario, can't go to the wedding late? You would look good showing up in a Tux. I will be there with my son, and four grandsons, so that makes six on my end.

I'm with traintech55 on this one....Barrington is 20 minutes away.
Stop by for a pre-wedding party beverage that I'll have in the trunk of my Imperial...

I see it starts at 930 what time is it over? I might be able to have my 70 wagon and my dads 71 wagon.

It's nice seeing how this crowd is starting to grow.
Let's keep`em coming!

Is there going to be admission or anything? Not that it would be a deal breaker, just curious so I can make sure I have cash with me.

Back