fender tag

66furywagon

Reaction score
hi can anybody help me decode this fender tag
thank you

Picture 160.jpg

Picture 161.jpg

I don't have my book for '76 handy but I'll grab it when I'm at my shop on Monday if nobody has gotten it done by then.

1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham built at Jefferson assembly. Body frame date September 18, 1975.
440, 727 torqueflite.
Spanish gold metallic paint, vinyl roof and leather interior with a parchment stripe on the body.
Auto temp a/c, door ajar light, fender mounted turn signal lights, cornering lamps and vacuum parking brake release.
Fender skirts, power windows and (manual)front door vent windows & door locks, cruise control and a right hand remote control door mirror.

1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham built at Jefferson assembly. Body frame date September 18, 1975.
440, 727 torqueflite.
Spanish gold metallic paint, vinyl roof and leather interior with a parchment stripe on the body.
Auto temp a/c, door ajar light, fender mounted turn signal lights, cornering lamps and vacuum parking brake release.
Fender skirts, power windows and (manual)front door vent windows & door locks, cruise control and a right hand remote control door mirror.

Dam, you're good.

I already decoded this for him via email and you're spot on!

440, 727 torqueflite.
thank u very much

Have you poked around under the seats and whatnot to find the broadcast sheet? That's way more informative than the fender tag. And if you've got $45 or so bucks to invest and a whole lot of time to wait, you might be able to get the shipping invoice from Chrysler Historical.

Back