Finally found what I was looking for, it's a.....

68-300

Reaction score
After looking for 2 years I have finally found (and paid) what I was looking for.....

Fendertag.jpg

Jesus, whatever it is it's loaded! I'm guessing it's a 68-300...

it's from 65 and there is a car attached to the fender tag....at least I hope so when it arrives at my home in a few weeks/months. If it's on a trailer it's a car and if it's in an envelope it's only the fender tag....

Ok another hint
IMG_0917.JPG

Finally I can join the elite club with power vents
Sweet! You'll never look at your vent windows the same again, especially the passenger side one.

Sweetness personified except for the wheels, although they could grow on me.
I actually like the 17" torque thrust, the tire in front has a too low profile (235/45/17) but that's an easy fix, the ones in the back are the right size (235/55/17) I used to only want cars that had stock wheels on them but as time has gone by I have started to like 17" on these big cars

It looks better with the old cragars/white walls......

Sweet ride... congratz...

Wheels and tires... if you didn't throw away the originals and aren't cutting the car up to use them... go with your tastes... but if you get the originals, keep them they will never be out of style.

It looks better with the old cragars/white walls......

To each his own. I like the wheels on this car but as owner said needs some larger rubber up front :)

and larger diameter wheel sizes are easier to find tires for these days than 14/15 inchers

Back