Forcbodiesonly members

Anatowski

Reaction score
I found some members of this site are very nice and some are arrogant,rude,a$$holes if you've had the same experience lets hear about it

Spammer scammer↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ Just posting to start trouble. He got mad that his graveyard carz rant didn't go his way so now he wants a dirt thread of who has problems with who...... GROW UP!!

I rather suspect that wherever you go, on whatever website, there will be people that agree with you about various things and people that don't. I guess I'd say get over it and feel free to play here or not.

Glenn

The members here are fine. They offer knowledge and help to anyone who asks for it, encourage each other, but are also very direct and honest with their opinions .. like many people in real life.

Maybe you should consult a mirror

I like the site because the members are different.

There is often an honest word spelt which I prefer compared to "lied" friendlyness.

Of course some do bark but you can brak back, too.
Just don't take everything to serious

Carsten

Hans 220.jpg

Maybe you should consult a mirror[/QUOTE]

Hans 220.jpg

I like the site because the members are different.

There is often an honest word spelt which I prefer compared to "lied" friendlyness.

Of course some do bark but you can brak back, too.
Just don't take everything to serious

Carsten

Reminds me of a saying...."I'd rather have a sworn enemy, then a two faced friend!"

Honesty is great...but many people can't handle hearing it due to the fact that they already "know the right answer". But were merely looking for someone to bolster and validate their opinion.

You think the folks here are a$$holes? Try ls1gto. been there for years and I cringe every time I press "submit".

Get over it, already. Post something constructive about C-bodies, or don't post at all. Pretty simple solution to your "problem".

Back