Great encounter on the road this past weekend....

And for once in my life I was serious......
images

I knew you were, that's why I gave you a serious answer...

:beavisnbutthead:
Sarcasm Stan, this site seems to be drawing in a lot of active new membership and it's my favorite spot to hang out on the WWW. No lie!

I'll second that emotion. . . I don't even have a C-Body yet, and I'm here nearly every day.

Maybe I need a life. . .

Well, I knew Matt was being sarcastic & Stan lobbed it up so I couldn't help myself.

Sorry, dad......

Yep, as a relatively new member, and new C body owner, I am spending more time here than most other sites. I'm doing a little posting and a bunch of reading, and a little learning to boot.

Yep, a lot of knowledgeable C-Body guys here! This is a daily read for me.

This is exactly why you have to love this site, sarcasim, slams, and a life. All without anybody crying, except for the car for sale part lol.

look I enjoy reading the classifieds and how they want 10000 for a junked out car they think is rare when I have 4 sitting out back im lust tired of the post in the wrong spots and reposting old post. and no im not mad about not selling my derby junk when I don't derby I thought someone would like a clean instead of having it derbied but next time I wont waste my time

I'm kinda with Capt. Newpie on this. It doesn't take any extra effort to find the correct category.
Have I misposted? Yah. It happens. But some guys could care less about where their post ends up.
That's reason #1 above all else why I ditched The New Yorkers Group. Maybe 3 or 4 guys had an IQ above a door knob about forum etiquette.
If you don't care, there are tuner's forums.

Get your high C under control guys, it's better for your health. BFD......

Where's the super mods? ;)

I for one enjoyed Bob's story....it made me remember all the cool people I've met cruising rt.13 along the Delaware, Maryland & Virginia shore. There are many "drive-thru" gas stations along the way where you can meet other car people.

I can move this thread.......Bob?

I for one enjoyed Bob's story....it made me remember all the cool people I've met cruising rt.13 along the Delaware, Maryland & Virginia shore. There are many "drive-thru" gas stations along the way where you can meet other car people.

I can move this thread.......Bob?

Go ahead Gary. Thanks.

My intent was to post it in the General Discussion Section.......

I still have plenty of confidence that the young men in this world like Zac and Nick will carry on the legacy of the mighty C-bodies when we're done with them!

That makes me feel good!!!
Bob, I hope I get to meet you and the rest (majority) of the gang at Carlisle, if it wasn't for good older guys helping us young guys we wouldn't be in this hobby,

When I bought my FSM the first person I thought of was you and how you talked of yours.

Glad I bought it, Glad I joined FCBO, Glad I bought a C Body Mopar!

Nick

Hey Bob,

Packers suck!!! :eek:fftopic: GO BEARS!!

Back