Greetings from Warsaw, Poland

Welcome aboard from Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.. Good luck finding your dream car..lots of folks from your neck of the woods on here.. I always wanted to visit my motherland:)

Nah, that's some brochure photo. Here's the only one that I have with my car (and me) in it:
View attachment 41168
Are you singing in this photo for: A. To entice a woman to come and sit on your blanket. B: Hope you pet dog returns and stops bothering others. C: To sing for donations to purchace a C Body Car. Good Luck on which ever one worked for you.

Welcome to the forum. You have picked the right place to look for your car. I would trust any of the regular contributors if they brought their own car up for sale or the advice from us on one you are interested in.

Cheers from Ohio USA

I think all of the jokes in this thread were good-hearted.
Seriously, who would get offended by someone laughing at the size of their car? :D

Well they say the size of a man's toys is compensation for...

Wait a minute, you got the small car, we have the big cars and I don't like the way this is going...

So who are you???

Welcome....
I live in Sweden and I have imported 3 cars from US and 1 from Holland. I have bought these cars from only looking at pictures. And of course its a big risk that you have to be aware of. What you see on the pictures is usaly the best things on the car. Bondo and other quick&dirty fix is often used on old cars.
I have used a company "Nordtrafik" here in Sweden that handles all the shipping and paperwork. There is companys all over Europe that can assist you with the transportaion.
I have backed out of a couple of deals when the stomac feeling hasn't been 100 %. My advise is to do as much planing before a deal as possible, Shipping is one of the easiest thing, you have to be able to register the car in Poland and perhaps that can be more difficult depending on which year the car is. I will be more expensive than you think but the hole thing is so fun to do and the feeling when you drive your new car on the road "legaly" is priceless..

Hope you find your dream car and good luck!

I share your taste in automobiles. The fuselage 300s are just the best of them all!

Welcome!

Hello and welcome (Says the new guy :)

I've only been here a week, and it's GREAT here.. Good people, and the best cars !

I can hear that you also got a bad case of "Fuselageingitis" like many of the ppl here.

I've had the condition long enough, to have imported three fuselage cars to Denmark, and as you already know (just saw your comment on my own "welcome wagon thread"), the first one didn't go very well, ha ha.. and here, I mean the purchase, (not the Polish restoration that came later ;-)

Not being there in person, I think it's mostly about gut feeling. I found that making a list of all your questions and concerns is a good idea, (you can have a copy if I can find mine), and then call and have a good long talk with the seller going through the list step by step, and of course ask for a LOT of pictures, (if your'e not going there, to inspect the car yourself).

If I can help in any way, just let me know!

btw: Since the condition seems to be incurable, here is what he doctor superscribes for "Fuselageingitis"

69chr catalog.jpg

69chr catalog.jpg

Hello and welcome (Says the new guy :)

I've only been here a week, and it's GREAT here.. Good people, and the best cars !

I can hear that you also got a bad case of "Fuselageingitis" like many of the ppl here.

I've had the condition long enough, to have imported three fuselage cars to Denmark, and as you already know (just saw your comment on my own "welcome wagon thread"), the first one didn't go very well, ha ha.. and here, I mean the purchase, (not the Polish restoration that came later ;-)

Not being there in person, I think it's mostly about gut feeling. I found that making a list of all your questions and concerns is a good idea, (you can have a copy if I can find mine), and then call and have a good long talk with the seller going through the list step by step, and of course ask for a LOT of pictures, (if your'e not going there, to inspect the car yourself).

If I can help in any way, just let me know!

btw: Since the condition seems to be incurable, here is what he doctor superscribes for "Fuselageingitis"

View attachment 41204
That's a fantastic shot, one of my favorite fuselage car picture. Unlike the other cars the fuselage cars still have modern ques even 45 plus years after the fact.

That's a fantastic shot, one of my favorite fuselage car picture. Unlike the other cars the fuselage cars still have modern ques even 45 plus years after the fact.

I couldn't agree more.. Fantastic shot!

But I think they stretched it horizontally a little bit.. sort of like I just did to this (a 5 % horizontal stretch)

69 cab i skoven før restoration stretch 5%.jpg

or maybe wide angle lens.... In either case, the car is AMAZINGLY beautyful :)

(Here is the original)
69 cab i skoven før restoration.jpg

69 cab i skoven før restoration stretch 5%.jpg

69 cab i skoven før restoration.jpg

After all this time spent with these crusty old farts here on FCBO, its about time we get a young guy in here who is pretty. . .:poke: :welcome:
Free_candy.jpg

im guessing you weren't laying down a little Motörhead here.
As much as I like Motörhead, I think it wouldn't sound right on an acoustic guitar...

OR WOULD IT?

Free_candy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back