Grill Emblem - 68 Town and Country

Julesva5

Reaction score
understand this grill emblem is pretty much unobtanium but has anyone ever tried to restore? Not sure it even comes apart to do that? Thanks and fyi this is not mine - just a web pic. Mine is in much worse shape.

IMG_3856.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool didn’t know they existed - thanks
Be sure they are still up and running before sending. I heard some rumblings about them not being in business anymore, but I wouldn't say it was from a reliable source.

Emblemagic was purchased by Pati Monroe Fairchild several years ago. She attempted to make a go of the emblem business and ended up dropping off the radar a couple years ago. This company is out of business.

Place a parts wanted ad for one. There's a lot of great parts found here on the site.

Good to know, thanks!
I can make you a new one if you have a half decent one to send me to work with. One like in the picture would be fine. Even serious cracking is ok if it does not go all the way through to affect the fine detail on the back. I make a lot of different Mopar Emblems so nothing new to me.

I can make you a new one if you have a half decent one to send me to work with. One like in the picture would be fine. Even serious cracking is ok if it does not go all the way through to affect the fine detail on the back. I make a lot of different Mopar Emblems so nothing new to me.
Ok thanks much. Let me get a photo of mine (the one I used is not mine) and I’ll send it to you. Curious how you make them? Or do you restore mine?

I use your origional one to make a mould and cast new Emblems that I then finish with whatever colours etc they need.

Pictures 3 167.jpg

Back