Hello from Belvidere IL

Hello Carsten , yes it was from Colorado and has a trashed dash pad.... and bad transmission ... a bad steering gear box .... bad gas tank/sending unit, needed wheels/tires but it was cheap and saved from a DEMO person. Opps the blue interior car pic is a crown sedan parts car for the limo, ignore that one.View attachment 25765View attachment 25766

I am happy that you saved it.
I remember the pic where he used it as a x-mas decoration.
I really love the colour combo (had a 71 Imperial Coupe, originally FQ5 and still own a 69 300 in Q4).
But it needed way to much work for me and I had a lot of projects already. Do you have some more outside pics of it?

Carsten

Impressive collection. The Stageway and the 69 Imperial convertible projects have my utmost attention.

Beautiful car!! Thats not the same car the guy I know had, his silver seats where redone in vinyl. The parts car I have is a convertible with no A/C.View attachment 25768
That makes only the second car I've seen with the silver leather! That must have been an absolutely stunning car back in the day. Does it have a fender tag or a build sheet? I'd love to see them if it does. Mine is a non a.c. car as well.

146020.gif

Very nice fleet of C-Bodies you have there .............

A-MAZING I even saw a ghost busters car over there an that K-NINE car is cool

I'd guess that the ambulance is later than '59, judging by the A-pillar. Or more specifically, by the lack of a wrap-around windshield. If it's a Cadillac, they kept the wrap-around windshield on limos and Professional cars after they were left behind on the regular production. I think the last year of wrapped glass was '64. So if I'm looking at that glass correctly it's '65 or later.

But I want to know about the fusie Imperial convertible. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

Back