How about some CARS

My 65 Coronet 500, sold to finance the restro of the 61 Fury.
Daytona Coronet on deck.JPG
DSC01275.JPG

A couple current photos. Hope to have it all back together and on the road by the end of the month.

IMG_7666.JPG
IMG_7633.JPG

I see political postings and I don't even look at them anymore, I see enough crap going on without having to come here and read about it too. I come here to see the cars, discuss the cars, enjoy the cars. Now, here is what SauterD's Brown convertible will look like once we get the road wheels on it!

View attachment 146114
Cool, Gary, THAT shiny too??:drama:

How did you get a license plate with all 0's?

It's a 1969 Alabama sample plate. I tried but could not register it. But, It's been on the car for almost 5 years now with no questions asked. I do have a Bama 69 tag registered and keep it in the trunk.
A buddy of mine who has a 72 340 Duster found the same tag for 72 and has it on his car.

It was hard to let this one go. Bought in Utah and driven home to NC. I drove it mostly as my DD for 12 years. I ended up tradeing it straight up for Virgil, my 61 Fury convertible, I do retain first right of refusal if it comes up for sale, which I doubt will happen.
64 crew cab (Small).JPG
64 crew cab at dealership (Small).JPG
crew cab at dega (Small).JPG
crew cab at dega 2 (Small).JPG
chrysler to metal shop.JPG

This 1963 W100 Town Wagon I owned for 35 years, I killed it, left it for dead in a field. Got a wild hair and totally restored it. I was afraid to use it and sold it to a truck collector somewhere in PA.

CARS POWER WAGON-1.JPG
CARS POWER WAGON-5.JPG

What a great thread! Bravo to everyone, you all really do suck!:)

Back