How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

That's definitely a good sign. The biggest Plus is the fact that it's close to your home. I can't wait to hear updates.
There is something about it being close to inspect...however, I tend to prefer desert state clean cars...I'm not a fan of fixing rot...or really now at my age, paying a shop to do so...I definitely want another 72 or 73 next year...they are so much fun to drive...they float right down the road.

Don't know if it's still for sale: Forums / C-Body Cars For Sale / 73 Imperial daily driver - C-Body DryDock
20170906_072342.jpg

There hasn't been many for sale lately and this one sold I believe...it got some attention in another thread...I'll just post photo for tallying purposes...I personally prefer the 4Dr models. Hope to see some come up for sale in the Spring.
72anothrr.jpg

There hasn't been many for sale lately and this one sold I believe...it got some attention in another thread...I'll just post photo for tallying purposes...I personally prefer the 4Dr models. Hope to see some come up for sale in the Spring.View attachment 147841

If you prefer four doors then your choices should be more plentiful. Still, wait for the right one

I have been looking for a second Imperial as you know...ideally I want another clean 4 DR...and ideally in Spring+ 2018 where storage space is more available. But, this 2 DR coupe popped up recently out of state. I'm still getting information on it's shape, history, etc...seller is presently traveling and unavailable to send more pics, video, etc...nothing for sure just sharing...
73yellow12.jpg

Back