I would like to introduce "Betty"

No, not at all. The whole Christine thing is tired .....Its your car and I love it. I dont wanna down your thread so Im looking for a way out of this ...:steering:

I'm really digging this car more each day I love the 57 to 59 Custom Royal's and the 300 series Chryco's but this car has real character

Extension Cord!:lol:

IMG_2819.JPG

Again with the young man thing, I like it!

The you suck list needs to be retired due to recent circumstances. .....

If your referring to my circumstance, I disagree, and so would Ellie. It was a matter of pride for both of us to be included on the list. And a level of quality for others to strive for. I vote save the "you-suck-list".

If you meant something else ........ Never mind.

If your referring to my circumstance, I disagree, and so would Ellie. It was a matter of pride for both of us to be included on the list. And a level of quality for others to strive for. I vote save the "you-suck-list".

If you meant something else ........ Never mind.
I worked really hard to get on this list :p

Whoa... Wait, I thought people were commenting on how clear the speedometer was... :confused:

For the most part it is but not where is counts...

I was being sarcastic; just a play on words. I thought it would have been more transparent... like your speedometer. :)

I stopped by my cousin's place yesterday and he was clearing out an area along his east fence to put a building. The first thing he said when he walked over to his shop was, "Well I have about 70 feet now" and I replied, "Holy crap, your going to have to get a loan to buy shoes."

I did find some interesting items in the trunk tonight
The 2 best items were the headlight switch and the park brake tee handle!:thumbsup:

IMG_2654.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG
IMG_2664.JPG
IMG_2656.JPG
IMG_2657.JPG

I believe it was a Craigslist ad.

Back