I would like to introduce "Betty"

Graham, post some pictures of the salvage yard if you get a chance during your next visit. Thanks.
Will do here are a few from last year....
IMG_4505.JPG
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4520.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG
IMG_4530.JPG
IMG_4505.JPG
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4523.JPG

Last edited:
I have to make room in the garage then roll her into her Bay so I can get her out of the elements

(I'm not so sure I would do it just because you would have to go power brakes with the conversion
Why power brake? Just size the master to not make it a bear to drive. His ratio on the pedal would be wrong and have to be changed to power brake pedal/linkage. Just make it manual disc with a two pot master, no stupid H switch no stand off valves, just a adjustable proportioning valve hidden down underneath the floor pans.
Damn Imperial drivers want everything loaded with power everything:poke:

Why power brake? Just size the master to not make it a bear to drive. His ratio on the pedal would be wrong and have to be changed to power brake pedal/linkage. Just make it manual disc with a two pot master, no stupid H switch no stand off valves, just a adjustable proportioning valve hidden down underneath the floor pans.
Damn Imperial drivers want everything loaded with power everything:poke:
It's not like I would simply slap it together...
It's not my first rodeo here boys..
I'd use a bungee cord to hold the brake pedal up!!.:steering:

Last edited:
Trying to figure what the "1" on the body tag is for. Codes that end in "1" :
281 - 3 speed manual transmission
341 - Air Floam cushion on front seat
451 - Carpetting on floor (rubber carpets were standard on the Seneca)
461 - Sun visors - padded

Back up lights were code 372.

Might also be a "1" in front of the odometer reading. There is an awful lot of wear on the brake pedal for 30,000 or so miles.

Had an uncle with a 1965 Acadian Beaumont (Canadian Pontiac dealers' Chevelle) who put on over a 100,000 miles on it. Never in an accident and as he lived in a small community in rural Saskatachewan, his first stop sign after leaving his drive way was almost sixty miles later. He said it was a great car, although felt 90,000 miles was a little too soon to need a brake job.

If this Seneca saw life in a rural area it would not be surprising if it had over 100,000 miles. Kept out of the sun when not driven would keep the paint in good condition.

Trying to figure what the "1" on the body tag is for. Codes that end in "1" :
281 - 3 speed manual transmission
341 - Air Floam cushion on front seat
451 - Carpetting on floor (rubber carpets were standard on the Seneca)
461 - Sun visors - padded

Back up lights were code 372.

Might also be a "1" in front of the odometer reading. There is an awful lot of wear on the brake pedal for 30,000 or so miles.

Had an uncle with a 1965 Acadian Beaumont (Canadian Pontiac dealers' Chevelle) who put on over a 100,000 miles on it. Never in an accident and as he lived in a small community in rural Saskatachewan, his first stop sign after leaving his drive way was almost sixty miles later. He said it was a great car, although felt 90,000 miles was a little too soon to need a brake job.

If this Seneca saw life in a rural area it would not be surprising if it had over 100,000 miles. Kept out of the sun when not driven would keep the paint in good condition.
I agree it is likely rolled over once

:lol: Thats a good story .. :thumbsup:

Back