Introduction of DAVID C ANDERSON

TM7_043.jpeg

:welcome::canada: Holy cow 1 day 90 Posts and 106 Likes and counting you have been busy! Nice 65! One year only for a lot of features. My '66's would love to have those taillights!

Hey Cantflip he is gonna break your post record I am thinking....lol

:welcome::canada: Holy cow 1 day 90 Posts and 106 Likes and counting you have been busy! Nice 65! One year only for a lot of features. My '66's would love to have those taillights!

Hey Cantflip he is gonna break your post record I am thinking....lol
Just got on Cars is my loves and hobby I don't so social media this was a great find love 65 Chryslers

This thread should get a sticky for all the '65 Chrysler info....

I'm about to turn 150K in my '95 LHS...

See the story in my picture garage.[/QUOTE]

How do we go to your picture garage? I'm a total imbecile

Two good choicez and I'm late to the party David, sorry 'bout that. I owned an '02 300M Special from new and it now residez in the handz of our 18 year old Grand Daughter who took a job at a car wash just to keep it clean, My kinda girl lol. And your '65 Slab iz the 1st of the slabz. My personal fave of the Slabz iz the '68 300 just for the tail litez 'cuz they remind me of the butt end of the turbine carz. BTW, If you ever cross pathz with a '65 that haz a '79 300 grill medallion in the horn ring bezel, a Good Friend and Car-Bud had his name on the title at some point. In the mid-'80s He and Family relocated from eastern Pa. to Mena, Ar. and moved 104 Carz (mostly C-body '65 slabz) to Mena. We lost him a few yearz back in a freak accident and he will alwayz be missed. My apologiez for going heavy on yeah David, Welcome aboard and Good Luck in your search and acquisition, Jer

Two good choicez and I'm late to the party David, sorry 'bout that. I owned an '02 300M Special from new and it now residez in the handz of our 18 year old Grand Daughter who took a job at a car wash just to keep it clean, My kinda girl lol. And your '65 Slab iz the 1st of the slabz. My personal fave of the Slabz iz the '68 300 just for the tail litez 'cuz they remind me of the butt end of the turbine carz. BTW, If you ever cross pathz with a '65 that haz a '79 300 grill medallion in the horn ring bezel, a Good Friend and Car-Bud had his name on the title at some point. In the mid-'80s He and Family relocated from eastern Pa. to Mena, Ar. and moved 104 Carz (mostly C-body '65 slabz) to Mena. We lost him a few yearz back in a freak accident and he will alwayz be missed. My apologiez for going heavy on yeah David, Welcome aboard and Good Luck in your search and acquisition, Jer
Not problem sir
Its great to be able to talk share stories etc father's day is bitter sweet its been 4 years without my pops and 8years without mom dad was a master mechanic and made sure my older brother and myself can learn and fend for ourselves I justlove cars as a whole.

Back