Introduction of DAVID C ANDERSON

1965_new_yorker_1.jpg

20160618_130745-1.jpg
Dad 1978@home West Trenton NJ sitting on top of the Chrysler. I will never forget you&life lessons in that driveway. RIP. E.H Anderson 12/3/30-1/4/12. Dad loved a clean well tuned Chrysler!

View attachment 82918 Dad 1978@home West Trenton NJ sitting on top of the Chrysler. I will never forget you&life lessons in that driveway. RIP. E.H Anderson 12/3/30-1/4/12. Dad loved a clean well tuned Chrysler!

Timely post! Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's who instilled the appreciation of these fine automobiles in their kids!
:thankyou::thumbsup:

Welcome, David. As you found on Craigslist, there are usually several '65 New Yorkers for sale around the country at any given time. The questions are always what color car is for sale, and what condition, and what price, I think. What are your preferences? Myself, I own a light blue (it's called Ice Blue) 1965 New Yorker 4 door hardtop, but would love a two door 300 in red or maybe a 2 door New Yorker - '65's. But, I'm happy with the car I've got. Have owned it 12 years. Good luck and keep us posted.

Welcome, David. As you found on Craigslist, there are usually several '65 New Yorkers for sale around the country at any given time. The questions are always what color car is for sale, and what condition, and what price, I think. What are your preferences? Myself, I own a light blue (it's called Ice Blue) 1965 New Yorker 4 door hardtop, but would love a two door 300 in red or maybe a 2 door New Yorker - '65's. But, I'm happy with the car I've got. Have owned it 12 years. Good luck and keep us posted.
Greetings hope all is well thank you for the information I would love to see pictures of your vehicle I love the 4 door hardtop those are my absolute favorites with the bucket seats

Greetings hope all is well thank you for the information I would love to see pictures of your vehicle I love the 4 door hardtop those are my absolute favorites with the bucket seats

Here's my car. The front seats are torn in a few places and there is a hole in the headliner. The headliner is going to be replaced in a couple of weeks.
FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Back