Latest RoadKill episode "THE WORLD’S ONLY "C-BODY" ROAD RUNNER!"

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
I was sorely disappointed. I thought maybe they transplanted the roadrunner parts to an actual C-body. Nope they just made this piece run and drive;

Capturex.JPG

BOOOOO.

Whenever I see a Millenial in flip-flops and their total wardrobe tab was $21.56 at Walmart, I stop right there.
That is absolutely nothing he can spew from his pie hole that has a any chance of being informative.

Whenever I see a Millenial in flip-flops and their total wardrobe tab was $21.56 at Walmart, I stop right there.
That is absolutely nothing he can spew from his pie hole that has a any chance of being informative.
You have to learn to be more upfront with how you feel about things Stan:lol:

I have appreciated your input

I personally try to not get caught up in the drama and have been known to throw a bit of gas on a fire or two in the past...

How are they able to call THAT a C-body? I agree with you about the 20-something in flip flops...........

What's your opinion of people over 40 dressing like that, Stan?

Asking on behalf of a friend.

Yeah and attire aside, I'd rather make my living making videos of making old junk run and drive than what most people do these days. And, I'd take his Superbee. Don't know many of folks here that have a real hemi under the hood.

Honestly, his lisp kills me more than his attire.

Finnegan is the show anyway.

Some of the stuff is okay, some is a real WTF moment. Frieberger is a lifelong Mopar guy.
I will agree that the show makes them seem like better journalist than mechanics (their attention to detail lacks), but when they want stuff to be right (like Basphemi) it is.

That's David Freiburger. Not a millennial. Wardrobe is probably due to the them being in the desert. He was editor for Hot Rod magazine for many years, now editor-in-chief. Has probably built more cars in his career than many here have owned.

Last edited:
Back