Looking for a Decent Wagon for a decent price, what have you got?

desotogeorge

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a wagon lover from way back and would be interested to hear from anyone who has a Mopar wagon spare, lets say from 69-77 want a full size.
Not looking for any big projects, can't afford an expensive trailer queen, so what is out there?

Dang it if that Minneapolis wagon don't look sweet and the price is more than right.

Wagon

Hey guys, I am a wagon lover from way back and would be interested to hear from anyone who has a Mopar wagon spare, lets say from 69-77 want a full size.
Not looking for any big projects, can't afford an expensive trailer queen, so what is out there?

I ,ll throw the 64 out there if you are in the market for a hardtop wagon. . It is the same as my white 64 but has A/C .Was going to take the A/C for my white one but to nice to make a parts car out of it. Orginal dead paint 9 pass ,roof rack, P/W P/B P/S A/C Runs and stops but everything would have to be looked at to make it safe for the road. Has a set cop wheels on it at the moment.$4500.00 with the wheels and $4000 with a set of stock 14 inch wheels. Comes with a extra grill (the one in it has a bend in it) and the rocker trim missing in the pic. I would have to look at the engine it is either a 361 or 383 2bbl.

:3gears:

__hr_64+side+view.jpg

DSC05688.jpg

Yas I am still hard at it making Lenses and Emblems for Mopars and of course make some Mopar Wagon lenses.
A later Gran Fury would sure be nice, not so big on the earlyer style. The 64 is interesting but not doing it for me. It is a case of I will know when I see it ( HA )

Yas I am still hard at it making Lenses and Emblems for Mopars and of course make some Mopar Wagon lenses.
A later Gran Fury would sure be nice, not so big on the earlyer style. The 64 is interesting but not doing it for me. It is a case of I will know when I see it ( HA )
Just admit it George, you want a great big ol Chrysler 300 wagon with huge fins and a 413 under the hood with AC and electric everything.

Of course if anyone just happens to have a loaded 60 NewYorker wagon cheap please jump right in and lets make a deal ( HA ) while I am dreaming I might as well start to imagine what I will do with all the money when I win the lotto tonight

This is in my same town 67 Town & Country I talked to the guy who is selling it, as he had a 66 300 for sale also and I think it was 10.5k ,never took a good look at it but I can go put some eyes on it if interested.

00Z0Z_9CiuaD8vC8_600x450.jpg

I have a spare 1971 Chrysler Town & Country if that's what you're looking for.IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Just picked up this 1970 t&c this past Sunday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dude I am so busy in the summer. I work for a road construction company as a heavy equipment operator. Most of my days I leave the house at 4:30 and get home at 6:30. Crazy busy but a good busy. :)

That is my car twostick posted , 1964 Dodge,102_5050.jpg nice driver, not a trailer queen, has disc brakes, dual exhaust, electronic ignition, 318 poly, pushbutton auto, shows 60,000 miles, drives,stops,runs good! Drive anywhere. I also have the stock wheels and dog dish or full wheel covers for it! More pics if interested?

102_5050.jpg

Hi
I have a 1967 Chrysler T&C, It is a project. It is an HP440 4 Bbl with power everything. I have many parts to complete it. As these are rare, it took a long time to acquire the parts I have. I looked 5 years to find a marginal pair of skirts. It starts and runs. I drove it home 10 years ago. I'm a buyer and seller of A and B bodies so this is not a priority. I have it posted on C Bodies. It has pictures on the post if you search.
you could PM me and we could communicate. I'm asking $4200. OBO.
HowardBishop
California

Last edited:
Back