Muthah F...........!!! Went to a car show last night and

Commando, so sorry that happened. I feel just sick at the pics and it's not even my car.

I know you'll make it right.

WTF happened??? Who. What. When. Where. How. :wideyed:

20170224_115042-jpg.117187
A quote from critter

tmp_8608-images-463681660.jpg

Jeez, do you have to set up trail camera's to go to a car show in Florida?
That is one of the best ideas I've heard in a while... probably make good youtube too... catch the freaks when they think no one is looking.
The center section containing the B/U light on my 58 was bent completely in half. I searched and searched for another when Chuck, at Tri City, said.... "I can fix that". He did.
View attachment 117188
Dang Will, You really are going to have to adopt me.

Basicly looks like tire rash...paint knocked offa rubber bumperette.....mask....tape...sand...2k primer...color match and spraypaint...believe Paul has some paint left for Christeen...all good.....oh hhh hmmmmm....ohhhhhmm

Got a portapower? we can straighten it. hell we done it with 2x4s and bottle jacks when I was fresh outta high school at one job I had.

Wow.. sorry Stan.. I'm with the others.. you'll make it right. Once the rage is over.. unfortunately I've been there too..

I've had my share of those... Never on a car show though.

I'm sorry this happened to a so great looking car. My condolences, Stan.

I had a 15 year old girl destroy her mini van hitting and hooking my 78 NYB bumper and dragging it 15 feet.

found this this morning.

:mad::BangHead::mob:

View attachment 117142

AND YES, the bumper got pulled out. :wtf:
And this week, I raised the insurance coverage.
Now Hagerty is going to be very suspicious and I wouldn't blame them.

Stan: Very shocking news. . . And this happened at a car show, where you would think people are generally more careful / sensitive regarding the cars around them. Apparently, not.

I guess you could be thankful the jackass didn't ruin the entire quarter panel.

Back