My 57 Belvedere.

NWMoparguy

Reaction score
Here is one of my current projects. I'm in no huge hurry on it. Heck, I love how it looks sitting in the garage as is....looking at it's 'patina' makes me smile.

IMG_20131123_150314743.jpgplymouth.jpgIMG_20131125_140241587.jpg

IMG_20131123_150314743.jpg

plymouth.jpg

IMG_20131125_140241587.jpg

Here is one of my current projects. I'm in no huge hurry on it. Heck, I love how it looks sitting in the garage as is....looking at it's 'patina' makes me smile.

:sSig_greetingsthor: ......... :welcome:.
Nice ...... A 4 door hardtop. You don't see many of those. Looks like it has solid floor pans too. You've got good reason to smile.
Is it a running car. 301 Poly......?

Only remember the steering wheel with a round hub and half circle horn ring; is this an optional De Luxe steering wheel or standard powersteering version ?

Only remember the steering wheel with a round hub and half circle horn ring; is this an optional De Luxe steering wheel or standard powersteering version ?

I think this one is the standard steering wheel. The P/S or optional wheel had a heavy chrome horn ring.

58 belvedere (Large).jpg

I always thought the round center was the 58 and the wider center like mine was the 57 style? I've seen them switched around though.

Sure wish the floors in my Firesweep looked as good as those in your Plymouth. Replacing mine is on my to-do list. Have a great time with your project.

A little late... But welcome to the site! Great looking belvedere! Keep the pics coming!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Your car has great patina, it makes me smile too. Love a 4-door hdtp, I find myself saying that a lot lately.

Sure wish the floors in my Firesweep looked as good as those in your Plymouth. Replacing mine is on my to-do list. Have a great time with your project.

The drivers foot area and behind seat area on both sides are going to have to be patched. Luckily the trunk floor, rockers and quarters are good. I have a 64 poly 318 I could drop right in, but haven't decided if I want to do that or go for a more 'fun' option. lol

Here are pic's of the 57 standard steering wheel and the deluxe wheel with the chrome center.

The one resembling the Imperial steering wheels as a standard in the Plymouth. What were they thinking :)
The standard looks more fitting to the whole forward look design IMHO.

Love your '57 Plymouth. She looks like a Gem ! Whitewalls with hubcaps on a beautiful finned body. Good luck with your baby.

Back