my wife:

1966newport

Reaction score
hot sure who remebers us, we had our 68 300 at carlisle this year. of the 4 blue verts ours is the one with white interrior.

Guess I need to let you know what's happening with Trina. Trina has Huntington's disease. 3 weeks ago Wednesday she was admitted to hospital in gloversville. She is having issues eating and drinking. She can eat some but not enough. A g Tube was finally put in on the following Thursday, . She is getting stronger but can't see her coming home any time soon. Not sure she can totally. understand what is happening. Aweek ago Friday she was moved to the nursing home attached to the hospital.

Ted

Aw man, that just breaks my heart to hear about your wife. I can't imagine how you must feel. Stay strong.

I am very sorry to hear this. That is a tough thing to deal with when they can't cure or control the disease. I feel for you and your wife, this all must be very disconcerting to you both.

So sorry to hear about your wife. Stay strong, our prayers are with you both.

I'm sorry to hear this news. Sounds like she is getting the all the care and therapy needed at this time. My thoughts are with you.

It is hard enough when this happens, but even harder at this time of year. My thoughts are with you both and your family.

Very sorry my Thoughts and prayers from the Motor City.

hot sure who remebers us, we had our 68 300 at carlisle this year. of the 4 blue verts ours is the one with white interrior.

Guess I need to let you know what's happening with Trina. Trina has Huntington's disease. 3 weeks ago Wednesday she was admitted to hospital in gloversville. She is having issues eating and drinking. She can eat some but not enough. A g Tube was finally put in on the following Thursday, . She is getting stronger but can't see her coming home any time soon. Not sure she can totally. understand what is happening. Aweek ago Friday she was moved to the nursing home attached to the hospital.

Ted

Ted: Very sorry to hear this news. Please tell Trina we are thinking of her and saying a few prayers for her. Please take care of yourself too.

Having the person you care about most going through something like this is as several members here including myself can attest to, tests your faith, your body and your mind in so many ways. Being the rock she clings to will do so much for her during this struggle. Know that you have many thoughts and prayers here. Be strong even when you think you can't and she will draw from that strength. My wife surprises me everyday with her will and determination. I only hope I can be as strong as she is someday.

Back