Name that girl

No can do because of some members rules, we can’t post another before last is revealed.

We don’t want complaints from the peanut gallery do we?
That's fine, I probably won't get it anyway. Ready when you are...:confused::confused::confused::BangHead:

#1001 is Nicole Kidman...

screenshot_2021-01-27-before-they-were-famous-celebrities-when-they-were-young-png.png

hbz-nicole-kidman-embed-1543440141.jpg

One more redhead. She was born in Kansas in '51 and grew up in Colorado Springs. In '68 she went to Vegas to become a showgirl. She had a bit part in James Bond's Diamonds are forever. After 13 years in Vegas she decided to bust out and get her defining role.

upload_2021-1-28_9-9-20.png

No can do because of some members rules, we can’t post another before last is revealed.

We don’t want complaints from the peanut gallery do we?

I’m not understanding your comment. The peanut gallery only cares about their rules.

Is that the way it works here, then I guess I'm not allowed to play when there's 5 up there and not one person can keep track of who's who. Is that the way it is? Fine, Mr. Nazi, I won't play any more of this ****!

#1026. I know her because I "did" her here few years back. Clever clue as to the grown-up version's "breakout" persona and appearance(s). She was/is quite the looker knocking on 70 years old

#1026. I know her because I "did" her here few years back. Clever clue as to the grown-up version's "breakout" persona and appearance(s). She was/is quite the looker knocking on 70 years old
I reviewed, and you sure "did" her. You also previously did one of my other ones. Easy to forget what has already been put on here.

Back